Rift

Elven Oracle Quest

I cant complete the Elven Oracle quest. i Talk with Manuel and he sends me to Allana ... when i talk to her lizardman spawn i kill them ... after quest moves to the step that she is scared and i have to go to Manuel again .. i go to him speak with him he sends me back to allana saying i have to protect her ... i talk with her she spawns the lizardmans again ... i kill them and after that nothing ... quest doesnt progress ... she says i have to go back to Manuel .. but nothing helps.

go back to allana and pick first option allways, "show me a miracle" and then "blabla bla something about beeing a liar"

if you will have more problms pm me on skype: san0.classic

i just went to check and made quest by myself and it works, maybe you got some weird bug or lag on quest items or something, if you still running into problm try restarting the quest and see if it will help.

Edited by San0

yeah but thats not a bug, thats how client was made it displays till 5 items max on quest tracker in most of quests, same happens on summoner quest and some others. thats not much we can do about it, anyway the quest line still asks for the right amount of items.

Hello.

I'm sorry to resurrect this old thread. I have tried every other thing that I could think off.

I've the exact same problem as mentioned in first post.

I've tried to pick every option and restart the quest more than 10 times.

I always get stuck after killing 2nd set of lizards.

After they are killed, quest simply does  not acknowledge it and does not let me continue.

Character: Bastilla

BR,

ve3k

in case you are killing the mob with a single nuke with the weapon from newbie pack, try smacking the mob once or twice before killing it. sometimes if u one shot it it doesnt recognize that you killed it.

This solution worked. Thanks a lot for the advice, it didn't come to my mind, that i might be too strong :D