Sign in to follow this  
Samus

New player questions

Hi all!
Firsly, I'd like to congratulate the server's team that managed to give life to this awesome project. I've been reading you guys and also searching for stuff about L2classic for quite a long time! I've also downloaded the game and gave a 5min try to check the interface of classic, which I loved. Now my questions:

1) Is it possible to give me some information about the "Head-Admins" of this project? A mini bio? I'm pretty sure they are not randoms due to the fact that all this work (including services on the website/forum communication etc) is freaking awesome and well-built.

2) How come that these people that were mentioned above had access to L2classic files? It seems weird.

***Now in-game questions***

3) I will speak honestly and tell you that I really dont know where to start. Here or L2classic official that is about to open? Could you state some pros and cons?

4) Is the server really crowded or all the love and fire we have for classic suddenly burns out?

5) If I join here, today, solo, will I be able to find some decent parties to farm and have fun? Will the server according to the number of online players keep me interested? (farm for higher equip etc) (Mind that I dont plan to be a factor, just have some fun and bring back some memories)

Thank you all in advance for your responses.

p.s: I would like once again to congratulate L2classic.club team for this project and giving us the chance to play for free OUR favourite MMORPG, the way it was supposed to be played! (Sorry for long post)

• Like 1

Cons:
-l2 off will have age of splendor, we are still 1.0 here.
-we still have things that need to be fixed, mainly 9 ppl party.

Pros:
-no-lifers left this server, it has became more casual.
-antibot system, most softs dont work anymore, very few bots now.
-can play for free.
-very well thought GM shop.

Server is not really,really crowded, but at peak hours you wont find empty rooms in cruma and most 40+ solo areas will have at least 2 people doing something there :). This answers to your last question, you will be able to find decent parties to farm but if you wanna have fun join a clan with good leadership and management- because people are very pvp averse when in party with randoms.

Cheers ! :)

Shot00004.bmp

Cons:
-l2 off will have age of splendor, we are still 1.0 here.
-we still have things that need to be fixed, mainly 9 ppl party.

Pros:
-no-lifers left this server, it has became more casual.
-antibot system, most softs dont work anymore, very few bots now.
-can play for free.
-very well thought GM shop.

Server is not really,really crowded, but at peak hours you wont find empty rooms in cruma and most 40+ solo areas will have at least 2 people doing something there :). This answers to your last question, you will be able to find decent parties to farm but if you wanna have fun join a clan with good leadership and management- because people are very pvp averse when in party with randoms.

Cheers ! :)

Shot00004.bmp

don't forget about selling COL = donate is op​