Sign in to follow this  
masses

Spoil Rates

Hi guys,

So I dont understand how this works:

Spoils from Goblin Brigand Leader

And from Ol Mahum Captain

Are exactly the same...the diference is one is level 14 and other 30 (2x HP)....

Now, the real problem here is that i seem to be getting varnish and iron ore pretty much at the same rate from both, while the Ol Mahums beeing obviously much harder to kill (I'm full D grade, +3 briga).

From what i see its much more worth to create new chars (dwarves) and just spoil the sht outta those goblins for free adenas, which i did, and got great profit.

Is it supposed to be this way? I mean, getting much more profit/hour on fresh started chars? Doesnt make sense at all to me lol

And? What do you expect?
There just mobs where the Spoil not worth. There is even the mobs Spoil
nothing .
All you need is
looking for a good mob.
It is not only by lvl * HP = Adena.
It's all with a little random.
And the high lvl mob also has better drops

So some mobs are made for EXP with Party.
Other mobs for good Drops. Again other mobs for good Spoils. Or for EXP for solo players. etc etc

My friend is spoiling mobs on dv, he took 3 ewc's in less than a hour. If you wanna be rich in this game, play as a spoiler xD

My friend is spoiling mobs on dv, he took 3 ewc's in less than a hour. If you wanna be rich in this game, play as a spoiler xD

​kinda lucky on 1 % chance :D

​can i visit your friend and rub myself on him for a little bit ? I need just 10% of that luck.. holy.

If the spoiler in my grp would have so much lucki would pk him....