Sign in to follow this  
c3

Server died?

We had a good time on the server on start, there we're some problems but it was nice and crowded.

We quit the server because of the 9 man party system and constant bad information we got from the administration/staff.

I really wonder (I log in every now and then, check towns) how is it possible that literally everybody quit playing who could 

be a factor on this server? Now I only see a few random people in town and really low numbers of them.

Are you (administrators) actually expcecting that people will play again here? That you can attract enough people with your advertising (I only see a decrease weekly)?

when you quit why you even care ?

as player i can´t complain.. every evening pvp for spots...thats good enough for me..

as player i can´t complain.. every evening pvp for spots...thats good enough for me..

​idk man, on 52+lvl there is no pvp for spot now, cuz all cps has stop playing.

so the server died because the majority is at level 30 to mid 40 ?

so the server died because the majority is at level 30 to mid 40 ?

​aight! so you will play till you will reach 42 lvl and then you will understand that you cant play normal, as decent cp because 7/9 issue. and you will cr8 such topics like this one, but a bit later. 

brilliant

As ppl say here. Playing with lvl 40+ with 7 ppl in pt is kinda sux. Ppl are angry about it, they were expecting that gm team would fix it. But it didnt happened. Sad storki :(

We are working on fix. We are focused only on fix. Creating new and new topics doesn't increase speed of work.