Lidael

StrangeCrew

a-siaIq_CQE.jpg

Clan StrangeCrew invites gamers in its ranks! We don't have any strict requirements for your online or profession, because we play for fun and relaxation. Average age among players is 25+, average lvl is 30.

For now we have:

- 3 lvl of clan;

- bonus +6% exp;

- clan crafter, who can craft for clanmembers free of charge.

Entering requirements:

- lvl 30+;

- be an active player.

We will be glad to see you in our Strange Crew! For details or to join PM in game Dekado or Sacharizza, or message Lidael and Jugador on the forum.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Клан StrangeCrew приглашает в свои ряды игроков. В нашем клане нет жестких требований к онлайну, профам и т.п., играем в свое удовольствие. Средний возраст в клане 25+, средний уровень - 30. 

На данный момент клан имеет: 

- 3 лвл клана; 

- +6% к получаемому опыту; 

- клановый кравтер. Для членов клана продажа сосок по себестоимости. 

Требования для вступления: 

- уровень 30+; 

- быть активным игроком.
Приглашаем Вас в нашу Странную Компанию, будем рады каждому :)Писать в игре Dekado или Sacharizza, ЛС на форуме Lidael или Jugador

• Like 1

Is this mainly a russian clan or international? :D 

IF international clan I am interested. I am a lvl 22 Orc Shaman.. thinking about rerolling to destroyer/tyrant/warrior class but I have not decided yet. My nickname ingame is TheOne. Any questions let me know.

Thanks,

Chris (TheOne lvl 22 Orc Shaman)

IF international clan I am interested. I am a lvl 22 Orc Shaman.. thinking about rerolling to destroyer/tyrant/warrior class but I have not decided yet. My nickname ingame is TheOne. Any questions let me know.

Thanks,

​Our CL is from Russia, but we speak only English in clan chat) we have ppl from different countries. you can play whatever profession you want, we will invite you nevertheless. PM us in game from the char you want to enter.

• Like 2

Thanks,

​Find us in game or send mail with your nick and prime time. Orc Shaman has nice buffs and debuffs and we could invite u to our party for farm)

nice to see new faces around. good luck!

​Thanks! :)

Thanks,

​Definitely international clan Chris, and we're hoping for an orc shaman, would be great to have you. I'll chat in game.

My prime-time is 6pm-9pm and 7am-4pm  (CET) 

танк 22+исчу кп маг или физ ,пр с 21 00- 01 00 

У нас нет прайма, играем кто как может, так что думаю тебе нужно что-то другое)

Hey guys! I was trying to lvl up a BD, but man.. who the hell has money for D armor? So I started a SH (f.ck those pale elfs) and I would love to join your ranks :). My future BD is lvl 24 and the SH lvl 17.

Let me know if I can join you :)

PS: Timezone GMT -3

Hey guys! I was trying to lvl up a BD, but man.. who the hell has money for D armor? So I started a SH (f.ck those pale elfs) and I would love to join your ranks :). My future BD is lvl 24 and the SH lvl 17.

Let me know if I can join you :)

PS: Timezone GMT -3

​Of course yoy can join the clan if you agree to pay our weekly tax) PM in game Sacharizza or Jugador from the char u want to enter the clan.

When are the active players mainly on in the clan? Since I live in the US I might be a couple hours behind than you.  GMT -5 if you are wondering :D

​We are usually online from 18-00 till 23-00 GMT+2, although some ppl have different online)

Entering requirements:

- lvl 25+;

Требования для вступления: 

- уровень 30+; 

That's cuz imma black?:D

Спецом или случайность..Интрига!

That's cuz imma black?:D

Спецом или случайность..Интрига!

​Трудности редактирования :D

30 для всех

Entering requirements:

- lvl 25+;