Sign in to follow this  
Doravan

Coins of Luck

Hi admins, congrats for this great server.

I just have something to complain about, the coins of luck.

It's nice to have COL for trade-in between donators and no-donators, since you give it a bit of ballance in the game for those who can't pay.

Ofcourse the Market has it's own rules and prices, but now ingame price for COL is almost impossible to reach due to it's bonuses.

People mainly uses COL for Offline Trades/Blessed Scrolls/Premium Accounts. Ok for Premium Accounts being a bit harder to get, but Offline Shops and Blessed Res are pointless now.

- As COL states between 27~35k...

Offline shops usually has the average profit of 15~20k per shop, if you spend 27k on a COL and don't get anything sold, you become in a serious economical problem. Some people can't leave the PC turned on all the day waiting to sell something. And this turns harder when you get a more expensive item, you might endup wasting 5~10 off-line tickets and not selling anything.

Same goes for blessed Ressurrection, as it is staying around 170~200k adenas (6 col).

In my opinion the donation terms and rewards should change a bit.

For me, off-line trades/premium acc shoul be a subscription based donation for a fixed price.

COL for ingame consumables should have to be lowered a bit, because this way either the donations will endup being hold or the col ingame won't be sold anymore. Just a few people can pay such prices.

Thats my 50cc

At lower levels, I agree with offline shop being more expensive than profit you make from selling mats and stuff...however, there are tons and tons and tons of buy shops for stuff like that, which means you don't need to open an offline shop to sell your smaller stuff.

You should only invest in CoLs if what you're selling far exceeds the price of 1 CoL. For example, people selling Top D weps, sage staff, etc...it's very worthwhile for them, because the potential profit would far outweigh the 1 CoL cost.

If you get a piece of equip that you need to sell, your best bet is to shout it -- you don't NEED to set an offline shop to sell stuff; it's just a perk, and because it's just a perk, it requires donation currency to utilize.

If anything, blame botters / adena sellers for the spike in CoL price. As their prices get better, the comparative benefit of donating for CoL decreases. What happens is that CoL becomes more expensive, to keep up with the progressively lowering rate at which botters are selling adena, to try and convince people to keep donating and not to buy adena from third parties.

You don't need any of the things you listed to play. As with offline shops, donation services are perks, and because they are perks, I don't think it's too serious an issue.

With that said, I think offering a subscription plan for offline shopping could be a great idea! They already have "subscription model" dual boxing in the form of premium account, so why not with offline shopping?

I got your point of view, but increasing ingame price to avoid gold sellers isn't the way, instead, lowering the oog price or ammount of cols for the current cash.

For instance: Fair col price is atm 5k adenas for Market flow.

So instead of giving 100 col for 10eur, make it 100 col per 1 eur.

That will make like 1000 col per 10 eur, or about 5kk for 10 eur in adenas for those who need. Considering you get 1kk per 4eur from gold sellers... it's fair enough, because people will buy col instead.

And plus, there are a lot of other goods that would make COL a bit more interesting to get. Imo, remove QHP and put Greater Acumen and Greater Haste potions.

Increasing the amount of CoL instead of the price of CoL would result in severe deflation of the value of individual coins. 1,000 for 10 euro? So for 10 euro I can buy 10x 30 day premium upgrades? That would mean for 10 euro you have premium account for almost a whole year.

It makes much, much more sense for the price of individual CoL to increase. Being able to afford premium accounts and offline shops and brez and bsoe is desirable, but DEFINITELY not required to play or succeed at the game. It makes much more sense for these services to be very expensive than very cheap. I would much rather have a few players running around with premium accounts than everyone on the server. Especially as a buffer main, since I have to wait an eternity for any party because people all have their PPs or whatever boxed in another window. Besides when all is said and done, 10 euro for 30 days of premium is completely fair, and lower than many other subscription based services. Just the fact that people are allowed to get this service without donating and by spending in game currency is something they should be grateful for.

Why is 5k the fair price for CoL for current "market flow"? What is that based off of? That seems to just be an arbitrary number that you'd be happy with, without any form of reasoning for why it would suit the current market.

Now, don't get me wrong. I don't like the fact that CoL price is skyrocketing. I WANT to see a lot of shops in Giran and Dion. But what is happening is a natural economic response in accordance with what is happening with bots and adena sellers.

I definitely agree that more things could be added to the Nostalgia shop to increase the usefulness of CoL.

I don't really think offline shops should cost CoL. They should be free. Who on earth is going to stand in front of his computer screen and stare at his character while he has a shop activated? Because this is a new server, there is already a severe lack of equipment for sale. The economy is extremely weak right now. If you examine a more developed server without any offline shop restrictions, you'll see a TON of shops up with all sorts of gear. This is what our Giran should look like, not a pathetically small pocket of shops in one corner of the town.

Please, make offline shops free. More shops, more availability of materials and equipment, stronger economy, happier player base. 

in my opinion the most retarded price is 200 CoL for a freaking hat lol.

and i did buy it !!!! You know why ? Because i can ! ha ! :P

*to tell the truth i didnt know you get it with pa lol*

i had a free one from being a tester on the beta when they wanted to test the live rates and shots. but i ended up selling it at the beginning to get some more adena for clan lvl 3 haha. i miss my wizard hat now :( 

Increasing the amount of CoL instead of the price of CoL would result in severe deflation of the value of individual coins. 1,000 for 10 euro? So for 10 euro I can buy 10x 30 day premium upgrades? That would mean for 10 euro you have premium account for almost a whole year.

It makes much, much more sense for the price of individual CoL to increase. Being able to afford premium accounts and offline shops and brez and bsoe is desirable, but DEFINITELY not required to play or succeed at the game. It makes much more sense for these services to be very expensive than very cheap. I would much rather have a few players running around with premium accounts than everyone on the server. Especially as a buffer main, since I have to wait an eternity for any party because people all have their PPs or whatever boxed in another window. Besides when all is said and done, 10 euro for 30 days of premium is completely fair, and lower than many other subscription based services. Just the fact that people are allowed to get this service without donating and by spending in game currency is something they should be grateful for.

Why is 5k the fair price for CoL for current "market flow"? What is that based off of? That seems to just be an arbitrary number that you'd be happy with, without any form of reasoning for why it would suit the current market.

Now, don't get me wrong. I don't like the fact that CoL price is skyrocketing. I WANT to see a lot of shops in Giran and Dion. But what is happening is a natural economic response in accordance with what is happening with bots and adena sellers.

I definitely agree that more things could be added to the Nostalgia shop to increase the usefulness of CoL.

I don't really think offline shops should cost CoL. They should be free. Who on earth is going to stand in front of his computer screen and stare at his character while he has a shop activated? Because this is a new server, there is already a severe lack of equipment for sale. The economy is extremely weak right now. If you examine a more developed server without any offline shop restrictions, you'll see a TON of shops up with all sorts of gear. This is what our Giran should look like, not a pathetically small pocket of shops in one corner of the town.

Please, make offline shops free. More shops, more availability of materials and equipment, stronger economy, happier player base. 

​I'm not telling to give people Premium for 1 year for 10 eur.

You didn't get my point.

I'm asking for a complete COL Shop Rework and some COL packs to make it a bit more versatile.

Packs:

5 eur : 1000 COL

10 eur: 2250 COL

20 eur: 6000 COL

Consumables:

BSOE: 5 COL

BRES: 10 COL

Greater Swift: 2 COL

Greater Acumen: 2 COL

* Remove QHP (it must be castle reward only)

7d Premium Acc: 750 COL

1m Premium Acc: 2000 COL

7d offlineshop Ticket: 750 COL

1m offlineshop ticket: 2000 COL

7d 30% Exp 1200 COL

1m 30% Exp 3500 COL

I think that balance for col will make it more "flowable" and more attractive for donators. Since you'll like to have premium 24/7-30/12, you'll endup paying a monthly fee of 10 eur.

Consumables will keep on a good price and col will be mostly of a value at worth.

The 9/9 should work by next week if u trust engineers,the biggest upset for me is GM activity,there are like 10-15 chars who are selling adena and they are not getting banned,dion has shop with website in title which sells adena hes there like for 5 days since i started playing here.

It would take like 1 hour per day for gm to log in and just ban the ones spamming chat etc.

The 9/9 should work by next week if u trust engineers,the biggest upset for me is GM activity,there are like 10-15 chars who are selling adena and they are not getting banned,dion has shop with website in title which sells adena hes there like for 5 days since i started playing here.

It would take like 1 hour per day for gm to log in and just ban the ones spamming chat etc.

​do your duty make a screen and report them.

I don´t see a single thread from you in the report section.

​And you wont. If gm cant find time to clean servitor i dont care,my whisper chat is disabled after i reached gludin town.

​And you wont. If gm cant find time to clean servitor i dont care,my whisper chat is disabled after i reached gludin town.

​You must be a realy happy person.

​you know you dont need to lie. its impossible a shop staying for 5 days since i log in game at least once per day to run towns for shops and almost everyday i ban ppl for that. if you tell me he stay there for almost all day i might almost believe you, when you say that some one stayed in dion for 5 days with shop selling adena its a lie and you being a bad bad boy.

the chars selling adena are getting chat banned by the chat moderators and later banned by us. if it bothers you so much you can allways take a small print of it and send to one of us in skype, if its too much work for you then its cus proly doesnt bother you that much.

• Like 1

​you know you dont need to lie. its impossible a shop staying for 5 days since i log in game at least once per day to run towns for shops and almost everyday i ban ppl for that. if you tell me he stay there for almost all day i might almost believe you, when you say that some one stayed in dion for 5 days with shop selling adena its a lie and you being a bad bad boy.

the chars selling adena are getting chat banned by the chat moderators and later banned by us. if it bothers you so much you can allways take a small print of it and send to one of us in skype, if its too much work for you then its cus proly doesnt bother you that much.

​Near Dion gk char was for 4 days i saw it since i started playing here.

i can assure you 100% it was not. what might have happen is that on one days you saw someone like 123qwe123rrr and on second day 123qwe123rrrr or even ppl with way diferent nicks but same shops, but for sure you did not see the same person for 4 days.

i can assure you 100% it was not. what might have happen is that on one days you saw someone like 123qwe123rrr and on second day 123qwe123rrrr or even ppl with way diferent nicks but same shops, but for sure you did not see the same person for 4 days.

​So how you ban them? give bans to all account on same ip or something like that.

The server have Alot CoL.. the problem is  gold purchaser(cheater). ppl with 500 millions adena  with 20000+ col in inventory cause this ppl buy all CoL on first month...

Anyway Lineage 2 is not a game anymore . just a fking job for fraudster.

The game economy is gone.

Wipe the server when 2.0 update will arrive.  Caping the adena..  lv 1-20= 100k  20-30= 1.5kk 40-50 15kk 50-60 30kk.

Limiting Adena = item value = better economy. 

Anyway My dream is just a dream.. L2 Can not be saved

The server have Alot CoL.. the problem is  gold purchaser(cheater). ppl with 500 millions adena  with 20000+ col in inventory cause this ppl buy all CoL on first month...

Wipe the server when 2.0 update will arrive.  Caping the adena..  lv 1-20= 100k  20-30= 1.5kk 40-50 15kk 50-60 30kk.

​just because you fail at a game which is 10 years old ?

​your dream is just so unrealistic, litmitng adena ? madness !