Tuxo

Spoil x Drop

Hi every1,

I play with Bounty Hunter here, and i've played in a lot of servers with this class, and honestly the spoil rate here cannot be right, at least not with the others rates of the server.

It isnt possible that you drop more than u spoil , comparatively... 

Spoil rate prolly 1x for chance, and drop 3x... So its killing the class...

I guess, that the right rate to use its 3x for chance and 1x for amount, so bounty hunter can be usefull

I dont know what the players in general think, but i just wanna know about some adm position...

Tkx

• Like 1

At low level spoiler is not that usefull in fact. But after lvl 40+ the spoil is good (EWC's, etc). That's what my friend who played as a BH told me.

agreed with this post, higher drop rates mean more material stock in the server, which means lower prices, this combined with 1x spoil rate and amount means bh also get less mats, so they end up not being near as profitable as they should be

If official servers always runs on x1 drop x1 spoil, i dont see why they need to differentiate when they go with x3 (like here, x3 chance drop, x2 chance spoil). They should go x3 spoil x3 drop.

• Like 1

Because 3x spoil would bring so much spoil and enchant. Look every server out there, even those with x1000 exp dont have 1000x spoil. Spoils already bring parts and enchant scrolls, much money to be made from this.

vSpecter, the economy will not ruin if u balance the spoil rate...

The unique thing about the class that worth, is the spoil... and the mobs that the high rate of parts or enchants u need to go with pts... so, its one spoil for 5-9 ppl...

No sense u have the oficial server 1x drop, 1x spoil, and here 3x drop , 1x spoil