Sign in to follow this  
NeverEnding

New player here (spoiler in the making)

Hello guys! Im a veteran official player, l2 dex , l2 rpg club and now here because despite the fact that I wanted to play on real classic, what they did to the american people is bad and also did not expect the 10 euros per month subscription to get an old game x1. So im here, planning to play spoiler. 

I have to tell you I know nothing from classic, but read spoilers are really good. Is there anyone who is searching for a spoiler at a cp ? Generally why dwarfs play with dual handed in classic ? 

Thank you in advance :) cyou ingame

Well, some people are saying that spoilers aren't good on this version. I think that the most important thing you need to be an spoiler is the patience to stay in the same place for several hours until you drop what you want. My friend made lots of adena after lvl 40 farming EWC's and plated leather pieces on DV, so if u want to be rich, i think spoiler is a good option. About CP's i dont know if ppl are looking for spoilers, but now with 9 players pt i think it's very possible. 

About the two-handed weapon, i don't know anything about that.

Good luck and enjoy the server.

Hello guys! Im a veteran official player, l2 dex , l2 rpg club and now here because despite the fact that I wanted to play on real classic, what they did to the american people is bad and also did not expect the 10 euros per month subscription to get an old game x1. So im here, planning to play spoiler. 

I have to tell you I know nothing from classic, but read spoilers are really good. Is there anyone who is searching for a spoiler at a cp ? Generally why dwarfs play with dual handed in classic ? 

Thank you in advance :) cyou ingame

​dual ? i doubt that, since stun is very powerful, i think most of dwarf still using blunt as main weapon in pvp as a stuner

spoiler are okay.. aslong you have some1 who deals the damage. Solo farming.. is more or less meh except you have good gear ( which a spoiler, who knows what he is doing should have arround level 30-32 ) and a buffer on your back.

We made very nice duo-trios with 2 dd´s and 1 spoiler ( buffer out of party )... more kills.. more money.. i mean common sense eh :D

I cannot have a buffer since I cannot open second window unless im vip member. So this is why im looking for a group. By the way how many people are currently playing ? I mean I want to see if the market is ok in order for me to start selling things I have spoiled.