Sign in to follow this  
OverDose86

Reward for bot report

No flame please, just asking.

I've just upload a 1440p video ( 6 GB ) with 4, different, bot player.

My reward was like 15 iron ore.

Now, if the reward is a part of adena/resources/pieces from banned bot user, how i can believe that four ( 4 !!!! ) bots have no money, no armor, no weapon ??

Really, if u wanna fight bot, u have to give a GOOD reward. Like bot's weapon and armor, and ALL adena... 

I don't understand why this choice to give "trash" as reward.

I have to aggree on this with @OverDose86 . It makes sense that the reward should be at least adequate. If it is 15 IO for 6GB video of 4 characters botting, then it's not worth bothering. In that case it would be much easier to get the bot killed by a pack of mobs, and claim the reward on the ground, and there's a huge chance that you will get something worth more than 15 IO (could be a weapon, or an armor piece , or jewelry).

We should keep fighting bots, whichever way you think is best imo )

​Yeah, you are totally right. And I understand that. I'm just saying that the dude filmed a 6GB video, and he gets 15 Iron Ore. He could have earned much more just grinding. It just seems a bit unfair. Don't you think?

Well it all depends what is your goal. I can understand it can be frustrating after putting so much effort into tackling down bot users, I fell that way sometimes too but what can we do? Unless admin are willing to recruit additional staff to handle this problem I don't see what can we do apart from what we do now. Report, Mob Kill, PK ;)

The video report is the best cause admin see bot in action and probably don't waste time to check log, just ban immediately i think. 

So my question is: if admin wanna fight botter people and if admin let us to use video report with reward, WHY the reward can't be better?

For example, sure i don't waste another time to make other 1440p video if the reward is so poor. And i think everyone do the same.

Repeat, im just asking, maybe there's a good reason for that.

If Staff gave us the bot gear, people would start using bots from another Ip address and then report themeself to get that gear. For example, you want a D grade wep + armor so you put a bot 24/7 and with the adena it gets, buy a d grade gear. Then from home, with your main, report that bot and get that gear for free. Would that make sense for you?

If Staff gave us the bot gear, people would start using bots from another Ip address and then report themeself to get that gear. For example, you want a D grade wep + armor so you put a bot 24/7 and with the adena it gets, buy a d grade gear. Then from home, with your main, report that bot and get that gear for free. Would that make sense for you?

​This is the most brainless thing I have read...why not just trade the adena from the bot to the main? lol

​This is the most brainless thing I have read...why not just trade the adena from the bot to the main? lol

Yes sure, maybe you can even do it using the same IP address. I hope every botter do that so they could get their main character banned

How mutch time admins need to check bot report? Same guy bots for 2 days reported him 24 hours ago, still no check, still he do the same thing.