donchicho

Perkunas Botting. This is how the "top archer lvl party" xp

Thats the fact of the server, they have a war against bot, but the top server players still botting and farming and nobody happen. The time of botting is like 21.00 hs (gmt-3)
They are doing the same. using zranger or assist bot. 1 - 2 players active, the rest asisting and follow at the same time, with no cd (no time to make a macro, NOT HUMAN). We are follow the same path of botting party on weeks. If you know they. They got lvl 55 to 58 in like 1 week, i think is very HARD with a archer party that kill MOB PER MOB.

I think the server need to be cleanse to all, the same with the donators (bow +10)/bows +6/7

The video have not good quality, we are not good at this, but you know the perkunas party.PRESS A GOOD ATTENTION AT MIN 2:00. WHEN squeeze STAY IN A ROCK ASSISTING AND MOVING AWAY TO ALL DIRECTIONS AND REAVER (BOW+10) COME TO TAKE HIM TO THE BOT SPOT. (THATS WHY THEY USE THE SAME SPOT ALWAYS TO FARM).

Maybe ALL THE SERVER NEED TO SEE THIS. THEY ARE THE TOP LVL ARCHER CP. YES. THEY STILL BOTTING.

pd:  WE ARE LATINS PEOPLE, AND WE STILL PLAY IF THEY BAN THE TOP "RUMANS" PARTY, SAME AS PERKUNAS AND PRIDE, STILL BOTING AND USING DIFF PROGRAMS. BUT NOBODY BAN HIM. WE STILL FIGHTING FOR THIS SERVER, BUT WE NEED SOME RESPONSE.

WE NEED EQUALITY FOR ALL. THE SERVER GAVE THE "FIRST BOT PARDON", IF YOU SEE THE 90% OF TOP LVL HAVE THIS UNBAN REQ. SO I THINK WE NEED TO PUT A HARD HAND ON THE NEW TOP LVLS TO SHOW THE SERIOUS OF THIS PROYECT
  • Like 2

Donate, bot, ban.

And then donate again, and of course bot again, and maybe get banned again.

Until there is a legitimate response to all of the ongoing ZRanger and high-level bot groups and reports within the past few weeks, this seems to be the solution.

• Like 1

I get the same reports about that party day after day, nothing I can do rather than wait for assistance from admins.

As far as I know, in the next update the zrange will be detected and whoever uses it will be instantly banned.

Hope so.

• Like 1

Same old , same old. This is the reality of the server , stay away. Top clans bot all day , nobody cares. We allready report them , no action was taken... but , this is the impunity of the ppl with bigger wallet.

• Like 1

I get the same reports about that party day after day, nothing I can do rather than wait for assistance from admins.

As far as I know, in the next update the zrange will be detected and whoever uses it will be instantly banned.

Hope so.

​But mate, this pt need to be ban ASAP. If the party allready hit lvl 58 botting , allready have advantage over the entire server.

Hope so.

​Yes, with each report the response is always: We will have something to protect against ZRanger in the next update.

One week ago. Two weeks ago. Three weeks ago.

But what about all of the playtime where they get by and continue to exploit? Therein lies a real problem, and how it's been addressed in the past, addressed now, and addressed in the future(?) is a testament towards what to expect for the health of this server.

if all the comunity is agains that party, why they dont ban it? this is the good propaganda from the server?
I REPORT A PARTY BOT, LIKE THE SERVER SAID, I WANT THAT 1/2 OF THE BOUNTY, ADENA, WEAPONS. ETC

I really hope we can have this discussion without pointing fingers at any sides, and without introducing the possibilities and speculations of who might be corrupt.

Let's address this topic as a whole, and hopefully from an honest standpoint. This issue affects the entire server. There are people donating to play an honest game; there are also people donating and exploiting the game from others. That's fact.

BACK ON TOPIC: here's a friendly bump to raise more awareness of this issue as a whole:

HAHAHAHA EMPEZAMOS A "FLEMEAR" TODOS EN EL FORO (translate: lets go everyone and "fleme" on the forum)

All i can hear is a bunch of butthurted kids flaming on single party cause they cant kill'em, 

306424_151761834973449_1309349134_n.jpg?

nobody cares , the server is allready dead , this is the main reason

​It's not dead, but how this issue is addressed in the immediate future is going to dictate that heavily. The server is at a point where clans have found (and continue to find) their "sides". There are some top clans and groups, but there are several larger clans and groups who are in the mid-percentile of the server in comparison to that 1% group. We are on the verge of 1.3 and 1.5

For these reasons, this is exactly why the administrative team has to stop sleeping on this. We're at a very, very sensitive stage in the private server cycle.

• Like 1

HAHAHAHA EMPEZAMOS A "FLEMEAR" TODOS EN EL FORO (translate: lets go everyone and "fleme" on the forum)

All i can hear is a bunch of butthurted kids flaming on single party cause they cant kill'em, 

​primero aprende un poquito de ingles y despues hablamos. total no cuesta nada aprovecharse de un bot.

facil, farmear 24/7 una prty de arqueros q mata de 1 bicho, levelea mas rapido q la gente que polea. DAME UNA RAZON LOGICA.
Explicacion del video?

IZI

• Like 1

​primero aprende un poquito de ingles y despues hablamos. total no cuesta nada aprovecharse de un bot.

facil, farmear 24/7 una prty de arqueros q mata de 1 bicho, levelea mas rapido q la gente que polea. DAME UNA RAZON LOGICA.
Explicacion del video?

IZI

​Al contrario, explica tu como es que están "boteando", el que hace las acusaciones eres tú, así que la obligación de probarlo es tuya.

Por cierto, en el video se escucha claramente "FLEMEAR" y si supieras un poquito mas de inglés y de ortografía supieras que la palabra latinizada es "FLAMEAR"

Dumb bots should be at sea of spores farming me spellbooks, but instead they're at dv exping.

Ban them. Ban them all. 

• Like 2