Sign in to follow this  
BANHAMA

DeathSentence - Death to Traitors !

So Pl4yHard choose to kill us after 2 month of good relationship.

They jumped on us and said they are now playing the 10% game.

Now its payback time for backstabing us Zanca.

enjoy the movie

• Like 5

good video, atleast u put effort in it instead of the russian videos with open teamspeak and dablshot calls. 5/7

p.s. Failh4rd is a better suited clan name for them

• Like 1

I dont know who you are :D Yesterday we killed some Pride in Cruma. But if you are in COMA clan. I think we will know soon :P

​i am that Reaver :ph34r:

I dont know who you are :D Yesterday we killed some Pride in Cruma. But if you are in COMA clan. I think we will know soon :P

Ah so far i know. We've never fought before. Im MrsQ. Btw sry about your Eminence Bow, i heard that u failed to 11 :v was it right :P

Ah so far i know. We've never fought before. Im MrsQ. Btw sry about your Eminence Bow, i heard that u failed to 11 :v was it right :P

​No I still have it. 

Nicely made video, Eloc :) ​What software do you use? Vegas, Premiere or other?

Btw, some tips for your wc: less drain more sleep removal and buffs after deaths.

P.S. Could you add fights where you lose in disadvantage or just fail, or get beaten by an enemy who played that fight very well? :)

Nicely made video, Eloc :) ​What software do you use? Vegas, Premiere or other?

Btw, some tips for your wc: less drain more sleep removal and buffs after deaths.

P.S. Could you add fights where you lose in disadvantage or just fail, or get beaten by an enemy who played that fight very well? :)

​Eloc made it. You can see them on Eloctinar's channel on you tube.   :)   PR MADNESS !

HAHAHA, ELOC, URE THE TRAITORS FOR "zANCA CP", THEY WANT ALLY WITH COMAdrejas ALONG TIME AGO...when they were allied to us , they talked to you, and you said than COMAdrejas It was a good clan and that fell them well O.o:(-_-:/, but u dont make the ally with us, maybe becouse ure FAN of COMAdrejas :x, all videos for us :) indeed , beautiful videos, but you just record it when we are killing mobs and never when we take them out...:ph34r: ninja mode ON, ITS OK... CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP for DS.

GL HF, ur friend LoD :D 

PD: sorry for my horrible english 
:P

PD2: entire server is against COMAdrejas + party zANCA and we just a clan of friends in a small town in Argentina :D

HAHAHA, ELOC, URE THE TRAITORS FOR "zANCA CP", THEY WANT ALLY WITH COMAdrejas ALONG TIME AGO...when they were allied to us , they talked to you, and you said than COMAdrejas It was a good clan and that fell them well O.o:(-_-:/, but u dont make the ally with us, maybe becouse ure FAN of COMAdrejas :x, all videos for us :) indeed , beautiful videos, but you just record it when we are killing mobs and never when we take them out...:ph34r: ninja mode ON, ITS OK... CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP for DS.

GL HF, ur friend LoD :D 

PD: sorry for my horrible english 
:P

PD2: entire server is against COMAdrejas + party zANCA and we just a clan of friends in a small town in Argentina :D

dVHQ7ME.gif

• Like 1