Sign in to follow this  
Samus

Support Section - Tickets - Bot reporting

I would like to ask if the support center is available on Sundays...
I made a bot report with proof yesterday afternoon and till now I got no answer. I'm afraid that the bot might know he'll get reported and transfer all his items/loot to another acc/char.

I'm thinking... if that happens, are you going to check the logs/trades he did and get him punished?

Last but not least, what is the best way to record a bot? (No chatting at all, so he wont know you're recording him or what..?)

Thank you!

Hello. No one except moderators can see this section, so no one don't know he was reported before we check him.

When you trying to proof that person is a bot there are some things you can check.

1) He will not answer you ( but this is not 100% proof ).

2) Some bots changing target when you try to attack same mob that he attacking.

3) Try to make more damage to same mob. So Bot will try to pick up items till they will be available to everyone to pick up.

4) Help bot to clear field where he farm and check speed of his reaction when he target mobs when they spawn.

I made the mistake to chat with him and he probably will know that I might report him when he comes back to the pc. That's why I also asked what's the avg time of moderators answering to the reports. Moreover, if he's indeed a bot will you check his logs to see where he's traded his resources?