About PK Scrolls  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Delete PK Scrolls?

• Delete it all and to clean you PK just make the quest
    • Let it like now
    • Your suggestion

Hello guys,

What do you think about PK Scrolls?.

I think that this Scrolls make the PK/PVP system a bit shit. I mean, you can PK always you need or you want because you can clean your PK's just making one click. That's why people 5x go to Cruma to PK people. They are not worried about this, because they can clean it easy. I think we must to delete the PK scrolls and if someone want to clean his PK the only way is making the quest for it, so you will think it better before PK someone, because make a quest is a "lost of time". This will help so much to the PK/PVP system.

And you guys, what do you think?

• Like 2

i think you missed there a third option on the poll, like leaving the scroll but make them usefull only in floran. i think this would solve most of the trouble cus ppl had to go to floran to clean their pk count.

and to go back to the older quest there will be no food for the sin eater cus theres no pet traders, and also the Money wasted on ports for the quest + materials, with this rates of drops make this option not so good in my opinion.

• Like 1

Results was reset cause of only 2 options. Now you can make your own suggestion how it should be.

Results was:

№1 = 16

№2 = 8

• Like 1

Results was reset cause of only 2 options. Now you can make your own suggestion how it should be.

Results was:

№1 = 16

№2 = 8

This results will be added to the actual poll right?

no, were alwasy worried, or else we would pk war subclan everyday, we only doing this when we have team to protect us

whatever, i and my team got used to this already, you can change this back to the old chronilce day, we dont really care, maybe sv will have less pk, but pk is still there, its l2, no matter what

voted for doing the quest - takes more time that you can use farming your imp could get killed so .. you`ll need more time generally

Take it OFF and do the QUEST for cleaning PK! ,  that will make that people lvl 58, 56, 60, 62, do not come to Cruma or F. resistence and kill people lvl - 40 only for fun, that this situation is hurting the server, do the change fast  ;)

• Like 1

PEOPLE IS LEAVING SERVER BECAUSE OF SCROLL PK. L2 was not created to have this scroll, pk has no risk, not fun to chase the pk, neither to loose 10% exp, no pvp. TAKE IT OUT FAST PLIS

you all just look at the negative side of pk scroll and make the vote for it, this feature is from kor/ru server, did they remove it yet? i guess not

you have to look at the positive side as well, this pk scroll make the competition for good spot by those players at the same level more harder and crucifier, you always have to stay alert becoz ppl from nowhere will start pking you without flaging or talking

changing the condition to use it maybe will bring less suffer for ppl who play alone or solo player, but remove it? nah, i dont think so

• Like 1

i would start pking ppl out of nowhere if they were annoying me or taking my spot on purpose even back at c1 - the pk scroll being there will only encourage idiots that are too scared otherwise to do so. The idea is that the quest takes time and some xp - it`s fast but still not 1 click fast. A shitty person might be off to do his pk quest for 1h - leveling and returning it - and in this time someone might level up and pass the zone he normally goes to. The PK change - like it was b4 and not like it is on retail now is a great thing for me. Haven`t killed anyone yet cuz most of the ppl were smart and we could talk it out - had a few pvp`s with ppl that overestimated themselves but it`s their loss so :D
The idea of the server administration as far as i understood is to make the best server possible as close as possible to the retail ones but if players dislike a certain feature they will not implement it or will do so but will change it. This is definatelly the right path as they can`t really compete with retail, we won`t get (i think no facts here) 2.0 before the european retail does and we`ll be at least a patch behind - probably the reason we`re still not on 1.5. If we get ahead of the EU retail serv, Innova will probably take action simply because they`ll be loosing ppl = loosing money. Tough buying the server files will probably be enough to compensate them but still :)

i would start pking ppl out of nowhere if they were annoying me or taking my spot on purpose even back at c1 - the pk scroll being there will only encourage idiots that are too scared otherwise to do so. The idea is that the quest takes time and some xp - it`s fast but still not 1 click fast. A shitty person might be off to do his pk quest for 1h - leveling and returning it - and in this time someone might level up and pass the zone he normally goes to. The PK change - like it was b4 and not like it is on retail now is a great thing for me. Haven`t killed anyone yet cuz most of the ppl were smart and we could talk it out - had a few pvp`s with ppl that overestimated themselves but it`s their loss so :D
The idea of the server administration as far as i understood is to make the best server possible as close as possible to the retail ones but if players dislike a certain feature they will not implement it or will do so but will change it. This is definatelly the right path as they can`t really compete with retail, we won`t get (i think no facts here) 2.0 before the european retail does and we`ll be at least a patch behind - probably the reason we`re still not on 1.5. If we get ahead of the EU retail serv, Innova will probably take action simply because they`ll be loosing ppl = loosing money. Tough buying the server files will probably be enough to compensate them but still :)

​so, basically becuz you havent pk anyone so you want to remove pk scroll since you got pk for no reason ? i  think you should try to use it first before voting the ideal to remove it

No i want ppl to make the quest because it takes more time and scared kids will not dare to do it. I will pk anyone that annoys me regardless if i should use a scroll or make the quest. The clear difference is that if the scroll exist i`ll pk 10 ppl - soe to safe zone use 10 scrolls and i`ll be fine (after cleaning my karma ofc) - quick and easy. If i have to do the quest tough i need to go to hardins and take it, give the mats, care for the imp so he won`t die or get killed, invest time and loose xp while i level it up and then go and get a random number of PK`s cleared - meaning it might be enough or i might have to do it again = more time invested. And most of the time this will stop stupid PK`s. 
Stupid PK for me is going with a high level char to a low lvl area - PK is a part of the game but just like pvp do it on equal grounds or at least levels that are close, otherwise you`re just a kid or have some serious issues. 

my war clan have a sub clan for lowbie, i pk them everyday to stop them from lvling, yea, serious issues.... and, quick and easy, you should man up and try it sometimes, its not "quick and easy" at all LOL

bring the old quest back or increase the prices drastically on the scrools. some ppl only have a few hours per day to play and its just annoying if party breaks up or you have to wait till the pkers are gone. specially if ppl use this scrolls to kill low lvls... we gonna need these ppl(low lvls) later. so far i vote to delete it

bring the old quest back or increase the prices drastically on the scrools. some ppl only have a few hours per day to play and its just annoying if party breaks up or you have to wait till the pkers are gone. specially if ppl use this scrolls to kill low lvls... we gonna need these ppl(low lvls) later. so far i vote to delete it

​my cp only was able to play few hours per day, sometimes per week, we got pk by pride and some clan everyday, just now 2 of our supports quit but we still stick together and dont want to give up, so pls bring some other reasonable excuses

if i cant do that, why not the others?

its funny how if the admins decide to add something new everyone comes and buhbuhbuh this is not classic feature buhbuhbuh. and then theres polls to remove features that are actualy part of classic

i still think this is just all cry baby effect and ppl is thinking that remove scrolls will change something.

still on my opinion do not remove anything, just add some restrictions to it, like increased prices, sell only couple per day on npcs (like limited items) make then useable only in floran or some sort of stuff like this.

as ozone said, i think the old quest would be too expensive atm for this kind of gameplay and there are no food for the pet.

​my cp only was able to play few hours per day, sometimes per week, we got pk by pride and some clan everyday, just now 2 of our supports quit but we still stick together and dont want to give up, so pls bring some other reasonable excuses

​what will change for you if they delete or change the scrolls(e.g. higher prices)? you still can pk but maybe not so many at a time

​what will change for you if they delete or change the scrolls(e.g. higher prices)? you still can pk but maybe not so many at a time

yea coz nothing changes for me so i voted for NO

No sieges, ni olympiads, no people in arenas, no pvp...

Oh please...server is already withering, and u want to kill pvp too? This system is quite good, and will be even better when death curse will be reduced from 10 to 4%

I guarantee it.