Sign in to follow this  
vSpecter

Server Restart

Hello. Server restart each Friday and Monday.

Dear players!

All, who requested class change service before Poll started, will have their chars changed after closest server restart within 24 hours.

Restart needed to change your character's race according to the new class. And only after all other changes will apply.

Best regards,

Classic Team

KSE tell closest server restart within 24 hours?

Or are you telling me we will have to wait until friday for the class change?

I switched all my items the day they spoke about class change, I have mage gear on an archer since sunday morning and cant play. It shouldnt take a week to offer a service. You should make a server restart as soon as possible to fix that.

Dear players!

All, who requested class change service before Poll started, will have their chars changed after closest server restart within 24 hours.

Restart needed to change your character's race according to the new class. And only after all other changes will apply.

Best regards,

Classic Team

I switched all my items the day they spoke about class change, I have mage gear on an archer since sunday morning and cant play. It shouldnt take a week to offer a service. You should make a server restart as soon as possible to fix that.

​Info says that in 24 hours after next restart your class will be changed.

Edited by Koll

Dear players!

Best regards,

Classic Team

​Info says that in 24 hours after next restart your class will be changed.

​And Im saying restart should happen before that. Some person traded their weapons/armors already when you offered the service and are stuck a full week being unable to play, seeing their friends and CP leveling up ahead of them.

so ...   changes will be applied    24hs after friday ? i need to wait like 4 days out playing ?

​My question also, it shouldnt be like that.