Sign in to follow this  
ProGressive

Active supports

Active sws reporting for duty. 

What support are u talking about specifically? 

Might have something to do with there being a lot of small clans. All the active supports are spread out between them

OL, PRP, EE, SE. I have boxes, even bishop. NEED ACTIVE !!

​There are and always be active supports. You know what is hard to find? A tank lvl ~50 with decent gear who actually can train.

You can replace tank by sws/bd in some spots, but then again... For example in DV on skeletons, i know BD who can train there with brigadine and being lvl 42. I also know  "sws" who dies every 2nd train being lvl 50.

Even if you find a decent tank, he just pulls trains for 3 rebuffs and thats it. He's done. Tired.

When you combine skill+gear+level+rarety of class the real problem reveals itself: this server need tanks not supports. And howcome u need ol active? pp active? se active? get tank+ee/bs+mage or 2 mages and emp+buffer on box = easy exp. If you wanna make CP, thats entrely different question.

OL, PRP, EE, SE. I have boxes, even bishop. NEED ACTIVE !!

​There are and always be active supports. You know what is hard to find? A tank lvl ~50 with decent gear who actually can train.

You can replace tank by sws/bd in some spots, but then again... For example in DV on skeletons, i know BD who can train there with brigadine and being lvl 42. I also know  "sws" who dies every 2nd train being lvl 50.

Even if you find a decent tank, he just pulls trains for 3 rebuffs and thats it. He's done. Tired.

When you combine skill+gear+level+rarety of class the real problem reveals itself: this server need tanks not supports. And howcome u need ol active? pp active? se active? get tank+ee/bs+mage or 2 mages and emp+buffer on box = easy exp. If you wanna make CP, thats entrely different question.

For farm u can even take duo box and make yourself 50+, problem is that server is not only leveling.When Going to pvp against party with Ol or bishop is insta lose. Im not even talking about raiding core or orfen.