Sign in to follow this  
Samus

Topic for future updates and whining community

This topic is dedicated to all the cry-whining-QQ-emoquit people in our community craving for an update to make their life easier here. I chose this server after at least 3 weeks of searching and criticizing both talking island x3 and Innova’s official Classic Joke forums/announcements etc, before starting somewhere and investing time.

Let me tell you guys that this server’s head team cannot be compared to Innova’s Jokes. I wouldn’t mind stating a few things to justify that: Punishing bots & rewarding/fast ticket responds/asking and implementing community’s opinions on many things that affect gameplay etc! So I chose this server because they promised that it wouldn’t be fast-paced like ALL the other private servers out there. If I wanted to rush and hit top lvls with B grades and A grades I would choose a freaking Interlude server. I’m only here because I ENJOY CLASSIC and nothing more, I enjoy everything that “grows” and changes SLOWLY. Not mentioning the fact that all of the QQ-people that want an update didn’t even hit top lvls in terms of gear and end-game stuff etc. If you want a dead server soon, an easy adena drop,  infinite bots and huge lack of balance move to Innova, we won't miss you.

Last but not least, let's talk about the fact that I'd rather have a server where an official ANNOUNCEMENT is VALID and is always on time, than announcements that look like: update's gonna be xx/xx/xxxx and when that date comes they re-schedule it like tardInnova has done multiple times!!!!!!

I prefer a smaller community that want the same things, appreciating the server they play in, enjoying and having fun, farming as full groups with no shots with hard mode on etc, instead of crying kids who complain about everything. Go, we won’t miss you!

• Like 8

I also agree, that most players who complain about updates are not even level 50 :D. So they can get their items done easy. I'm level 42 and I still have D grade and I enjoy playing here! At least I know when I craft something it is worth something ... 

• Like 2

I really find hope in people when i see such posts... 100% my opinion, as i tried to state it in other posts. I am 52 lvl, have prp 52lvl. I have best c weapon, 3 best C armor set's, best craftable B/C juwelery and yet i dont find my self even halfway there what i can have here and i think i have more then the average player. I'm not trying to impress if you might think so, because i dont have anything special, im trying to explain that there is so much to do here and i just cant understand how players find it boring... And they want something more when they dont have everything they can here... I think these players will leave and stop playing here even if they would get the update asap.... Like author of the post said to you all whiners - good luck, we wont miss you.

• Like 4