Sign in to follow this  
vaiN

suggestions

Heya, i see many suggestions that i like , some i will post again here

-2nd box is a must, 2023 bratan.. people have a life. and we got old ,  if a CP member is out, u just log him and that's all. ALSO, prem account 10 euro 15 max is fair for gms, (also , people who has 24020442002 computers in home, will get more advantage from a guy with 1 window. so is pointless to have a server with 1 window per PC and not per IP. )

- put on donations mask/cloacks etc .( cosmetics ) people like it. easy incomings, not effect gameplay

-World Chat / trade chat readble /speakble in every town/area. ( + VIP world chat with different color from Premium users ) 

-Speaking in forum is weird. 2033 dude... nobody writing in l2 forums anymore.  ( promote server on every forum/site ) spam discord 

-Make Often Giveaways on discord so you keep people thrill of opening ( way long untill 14 january bratan )

- Put 1st class and 2nd class with donate. fair incoming for gm team, lets say 10 euro 1st class, 20 the 2nd., every1 will do it, market area will selling donate coins, this is how u get more donates. and u keep some adena sellers occupied of spaming on trade areas ( you cant avoid that ) but is good because people Just log-in on server, if they dont see spam on shout/trade. they just leave.... the thinking is " a... shout is clear... what im gonna do on 1.5 classic no buff, solo , this server must have low population online if noone spam on shout.  ) think about it. is everywhere. new players sees chat clean, and leave srv

-Donate coins Tradebale /  Prem tickets also.

-Make EVENT PROMOTE SERVER, so that means let people spam on skype/facebook pages etc etc for server, and give them a small reward. easy , and not effecting anything. 

-Keep People occupied often by posting news about server, as i said , and  14 january... long 

- post discord/forum Database and important links for Quest/skills etc of client 1.5 so we can remember the client ( before we played at 14 january )

-offline shop without limit.  ( people likes to see a town full of market ) not just a market simple area. all towns has to have full dwarfs selling everything

-Fishing important, but if i remember is not on 1.5 but is nice suggestion to do it . buffs etc

-Montly GVG with small reward, just for hype.

-

-op.. i almost forgot... " this merge " thing u spaming .. 

isn't nice at all. 

it makes people think that " im gonna join to a server, whos gonna merge to another srv 7-8 years old 

that people has +234024002 armor and wep on it.  

doesnt matter that u write after 1-2 years.

why to merge a dead server with a new one.

people will Just look for items or farm there with their already items to catchup. is pointless and bad promo 

• Like 1