Sign in to follow this  
Samus

Need your opinion on class change!!!!

Hey all. I'd like to see your opinions regarding a class change.

I'm a 46lvl Hawkeye with Emi+4 +PL set. I play this game just and only for fun. I like to enjoy the time I spend here and I do not worry

about leveling up fast/playing the most OP class/being the best etc. I usually play with 2 friends of mine who play Hawkeyes too plus one prophet box. Farming together is pretty awesome, but 

I'm starting to get really bored and that's why I'm really considering a class change through the COL system. So, take in consideration the following facts:

- I like to play solo with the prohet box/party up with my friends or join a random party.

- I also like to PVP .

- I do not care about being the best etc.

- My priority is to enjoy the game and hoping it won't get boring.

Would you recommend changing to a glad? Is it fun? Is it a class where can I enjoy solo PVE with a prophet and soulshots? What's the deal of PVP with a glad? I'd like to hear opinions from random people and even people who main glad here.

Thanks a lot and sry for the long post!

I think you'd be better off going tyrant tbh, they can do everything a glad can do, but better. They get totems so you can switch up your play style anytime you want to. Orcs are pretty ugly though. 

Gladiators have no sustain in pve, the transition for you is going to be very hard. I think you're going to regret it. 

I'd get to 52 on your HE, by that time the server will have (hopefully) updated to 1.3 where u can make b grade duals. 

Right now, people are selling top C duals for the same price as mid b grade duals (delu * delu). Its pretty dumb.  

I'm on the opposite side. I have a Gladiator and I changed to Paladin to create a CP with friends, because the server have a important lack of tanks.

I hope you enjoy with your choise.

BTW, all people now is going to Gladiator because of Blaster's stun. I dunno if in next updates Gladiators will be nerfed or something. And if in the server we will delete +12 dyes...

Edited by Morim

- I like to play solo with the prohet box/party up with my friends or join a random party.

- I also like to PVP .

- I do not care about being the best etc.

- My priority is to enjoy the game and hoping it won't get boring.

Glad is a nice option, but I think you will enjoy Tyrant too.

Tyrants have stun, AOE, strong range and close skills. They are fast and are the best solo class (my opinion).

I think you will never get bored with it because you can do everything with a Tyrant, enjoying all aspects of the game.

Good game!

Any info about upcoming updates and changes on classes? (gladi..?)

https://l2central.info/classic/Гладиатор

Dual-Protection weapon (lvl 41): For 1 minute. It gives 30% chance to evade physical skills. Wanted pair of swords.

Sonice Move (lvl 56): The explosion of energy power. 30 sec. Speed ​​20. It requires power charging power level 1. Wanted pair of swords.

Idk what Dual Protection Weapon is, but it sounds broken. Probably has a 30 min cooldown or something lol. 

Thank you for your response guys. Really!

I think I will use the tattoo technics to decide xD which means that I will let the thought of rerolling settle down a bit :) and if it doesnt go away I'll reroll.