Soluna

Global Chat

Hello Admins and dears players!

I don't know if it possible in classic and if it suppose to works actually, but a global chat will be a very usefull tool.

Every players can use this chat, like trade ( upper than lvl 20), for find group or trade. Also, this chat can be viewed by everyone, everywhere. No limitation territory.

It can be change the dynamic of the server!! It sure you will need a moderator for the abusers...

Let me know your feelings! :)

Greetings,

• Like 1

This sounds really good. And since our server does not follow the Innova's joke-implementations, we should consider that!

This doesn't get my vote, unfortunately. Yes you can ignore people, but this would be open to a lot of abuse. Staff just won't be online enough to regulate this, besides, the last thing I want on my grind is xaxaxaxa and jajajaja everywhere lmao!.... Leave that for my trip to my local gludio ;) 

• Like 2

This doesn't get my vote, unfortunately. Yes you can ignore people, but this would be open to a lot of abuse. Staff just won't be online enough to regulate this, besides, the last thing I want on my grind is xaxaxaxa and jajajaja everywhere lmao!.... Leave that for my trip to my local gludio ;) 

Agreed.

my thread I posted about an hour before yours. With this you actually have to log into to chat, the spam isn't actually forced into you like it would be if a new global channel was created for everybody.

The problems in your suggestion is :

1. Use a second program for communicate ( I dont want to alt+tab every fucking 2 minutes if im searching DD for a party)

2. The 3/4 of server won't use this. So the benefice for find party ( or ppl)  / sell something is not optimal.

3. BOTS will find the way to connect to channel IRC. Easy to hack.

I see your point, though you don't need to download anything really, you can just use a free website one in your browser which is just as good. Once announced by staff people will use it. And it's not easy to hack, at all. Servers are very secure and unless an admin downloads one of their key loggers, it's fine.

Im an old tibia player from 7.6 tibia client. IN tibia there always was something like "global game chat" without with i couldnt imagine. Every time i was bored while grinding i was using it and making a lot of friends and new pals chatting to eachothers on global channel. Yes, right now im BORRED while spoiling the same MOB for last 3 hours to make money for those damn sake Dgrade items, and it would be LOVELLY to CHAT with someone else while doing this - especially when you are a NO GRADE NOOB and noone wants you to add you to their clan and talk with u

• Like 1

Well, I think this is a good idea.

I already ban tons of adena sellers everyday, so it'd make my work easier :P

I volunteer to keep watch on it if it's done.

Like shout... Maybe after a certain level can you do this.. Like  the current chat level for shout. Tho for lower levels I understand how annoying it is not cutting with anyone on talking island or elf village. When all you want to do is group up :) 

​+1

+1

I see several benefits to a feeling of community with a global chat feature. My only suggestion would be to have a feature to turn it off or hide it--or keep it a separate channel as any other chat channel so you can choose how to filter its visibility. I don't know how feasible that is to code and implement, but whatevs.

• Like 1

Like shout... Maybe after a certain level can you do this.. Like  the current chat level for shout. Tho for lower levels I understand how annoying it is not cutting with anyone on talking island or elf village. When all you want to do is group up :) 

​I understand you, but sometime i have to do a new character to earn some money, i think getting lvl 20 to chat like that its a bit to late on rates like that here. For me the safe lvl would be 10 instead of 20 to give you opportunity to use chat like this. Cheers.

the lowest current level you have to be is 20, they wouldnt make something region wide (Your shout area) level 20 and make a server wide shout only level10, i like your thinking but it would defeat the idea of making the only people who can shout/talk is anyone 21 or above.