Sign in to follow this  
BeNicePls

Bring Back Raid boss to game please

Like Raid boss lvls lower than 50 lvl or similar were not in game.

Too much effort for low reward.

People are not killing them because xp reward is very low, too much waste of soulshots and time for low xp and u could not get even item reward because drops and 1/9 from party

Thats why people are not having fun with Raids which is imo bad. We dont have fun in that way.

Could you please make raid boss something like this? all of them 3x or 2.5x xp at least

or

01-40 -> 2.5x xp/sp

41-55 ->   2x xp/sp

56+    -> 1.5x xp/sp

dont know

People like to play the fully game, was funny make parties with friends or random people to kill raids, and fight for them, but in this way no one want to join, reward is very very low.

There are some classed that can not aoe, like archers, daggers, .. and they had raids + solo or normal parties, but without raids, they just have solo xp mostly.

Wizzards has AOE and some other classes like tyrant, warlord, gladi, ...

Even in the normal way, kill raid is not so easy, server is new, u need gear(not all people have, not people that still joining have), u need buffs, u need to make party, find people, move, some of them could get disconection and kill the raid get delayed, so u waste many time for normal reward. but in this way and with all the dificulties reward is very very very low. so thats why people rarely do raid boss party.

Make this a bit more balanced please.

Thanks to the staff.

PD: Sorry for my english, is not good and i wrote in hurry up. Thanks.

I am sure guys that dont go to kill raids, will come here to cry about "no raids". like they mostly wont go because they got wizzard classes or they dont like raids, come here to cry about them.

Same thing is like daggers or some other classes would cry about AOE, delete or nerf aoe because i dont have or i can not get benefit of it cause i can not use it. imo is a bit pathetic.

Like i can not get benefit of it, delete or nerf it so others can not have it neither. oh yes, good boy.

Edited by BeNicePls
  • Like 1

As as summoner party we were farming raids from level 45. I would say raid boss XP is normal for 1.5 patch,about drops i agree there is (or was) something wrong from the beginning but it gets a little better. Patch 2.0 ,which is suppose to be next have RBs boosted already.Like x10 more XP and even drops get better. If you have normal rb setup with all necessary supports and debuffs (like hex,stigma,song,dance) you should kill raid boss in arround 20 mins,which is similar if not the same XP as a full party AOE.

11 hours ago, DemiLovato said:

I would say raid boss XP is normal for 1.5 patch.

Is not normal because it was normal on talking island x3 in 1.5 patch ( and i did not see any drama there with it ) and is diferent here, much worse.

Edited by BeNicePls

10 hours ago, BeNicePls said:

Is not normal because it was normal on talking island x3 in 1.5 patch ( and i did not see any drama there with it ) and is diferent here, much worse.

EXP/SP params was copied from our 1.5 backup.

I write this now but i tried some weeks ago.

Definitely, ..

I tried Bassilics raid boss lvl 30 or similar that it was easy with 1 full bows party + pp 52+ buffs, and we have to stop it.

It was taking more than 1 hour kill it, with the soulshots burn that it takes for low lvl chars, people that still just joined server.

We stop killing.

It was not like it was in 1.5 before.

Very very sad that low lvl people can not have fun of low lvl raids

I dont know why is supposed that u have to have so many people / gear / buffs to kill 1 raid when it was not like this before in 1.5.

GL