Sign in to follow this  
Narmontas

Ants Nest

Hello people since this is suggestion board I wish to express my experience. Although Ant nest is a good farming zone and is populated with plenty of monsters I have spent there many hours and noticed some curious things.

As if biologist researching ants I found their interesting behavioral pattern they cast poison every given moment even if you repeatedly use antidotes. Let's say you are striking Ant Soldier while killing same monster it poisons you 3-4 times. Not mentioning that it lands 100% on even 58+ lvl char , they land it again and again and again. 

My question is : Is there's a way to decrease their poison land rate in general to make it land like 70% ? on same lvl character ? Or at least in script make their priority of skill poison 2-3 x lower than it is now? Because if you will go there and spend some more time you will notice it as well that those mobs keep poisoning non-stop.

Compared to other hunting grounds it is very big difference. For example you can take Kanil Succubus. They have skill : Bleed , when you hitting them they cast it 1x if you have train sometimes they cast it sometimes they don't. If you are doing AOE you might end up having 3 Bleeding effects of None. And In Ants Nest you take 5 mobs u already have 3 poison effects you remove next second you have 1-2 poison effects , then you remove them you get another 2 in few seconds. 
 If we agree that it is not a normal thing could something be done? 

a) Decrease poison land rate? b) make within script poison skill priority lower? c) decrease max MP of mobs so they can cast that skill once and could do it again once they recover within minute or so. 
 Also would be awesome if in few spots could be added few Extra monsters : Noble Ant. They are too few compared to Noble Ant Leaders. Thank you.