Sign in to follow this  
bobi

Hi guys,

I apologize if that's not the right place for this thread.

I've been thinking it for a while and I finally decided to start playing this game, but it feels too overwhelming with the limited information about the game on the internet. Or at least I can't find much.

I really liked the Phantom Summoner and I started playing towards that.

Does anyone bothers saying a few words about the leveling process what to and do not focus on, and some tips in general for newbies like me about the game, the server or the class I chose?

Also I would appreciate if someone share some online resources about the game which I can use (like wowhead for wow).

Thanks

Edited by bobi

Phantom Summoner is a very versitale class to play in classic and in current version it is not specifically strong. But it has great potential and in latter versions is one of few Meta Classes. 

For start you choose as a following class : Dark Mystic which would need to choose path for Dark Wizard and in the end as Phantom Summoner.

As Most mystic classes you can easily kill monsters with magic attacks in 1-2 shots. 

My suggestion is : Kill monsters in starting area until level 6.

At level 6 go talk to newbie guide in village and Press quest : you will get some Hunting quests to do. Progress through quests until you reach above level 14. Your priority would be to learn magic 'Wind Strike' to Maximum possible level and if you have some adena buy Blessed Spirit Shots [no grade] and delete ordinary newbie spirit shots  or put into your warehouse . From level 14 equipped with Blood Sabre from quest max level Wind strike skill and having Blessed spirit shots you should be able to 1 shot kill monsters in Spiders Nest. Next you do -> Teleport Spiders Nest from village. And start killing monsters Like : Prowlers , Moonstone beasts. You will earn good adena and you should be able to save up some for Knowledge Set that gives 15% cst speed. At level 18 ,19 , 20 (Your preference) you can begin 1ist profession quest to become a Dark Wizard. 

Once you are level 20 you can change your class and learn some new magics. From here there are plenty of options that opens to you :

1. You can still Kill monsters until level 23+ in Spiders Nest or can go to School of Dark Arts.

2. You can go either to Ruins of Agony or Ruins of Despair and kill Bugbears and other monsters for good amounts of xp.

3. You can go to Talking Island, Singing Waterfall and make big trains of Undine monsters Using skill lv 1 :Wind shackle to lure monsters and Mass kill them using Flame Strike.

4. You can join up with some people and go to Abandoned Camp to farm Ol Mahum monsters. 

5. Or you can simply to any solo area : Around Gludin , Gludio , Dion , Or Felmare grounds (tp from Gludin) and kill spiders , big cats and bees , just a bit north west from TP.

Your Goal now level 25. 

Once you reach level 25 you are able to take Daily quests from NPC Strix. 

Go to Dion at level 25 -> Talk with Strix and take daily quest to visit Cruma marshlands.

There is also npc Sophya in middle of Dion Village and you can also accept quest : Hunt of Black lion. I suggest you take Order to Hunt Stakatos in Cruma Marshlands and now you can hunt until level 35. While you reach that level you should have plenty of Adena , Better gear and plenty of Cargo Boxes which you can sell for people 1200+ adena each.

You reached level 35! you already know the basics and you are no longer a noob 😛

Some hints : There are places where Monsters are very slow so you can lure them by using Wind shackle level 1 magic (costs just 3 MP) gather them round and kill them with Flaming Strike. If you can do that. Partisans Hideway (Fortress of Resistance) in Dion area has plenty of slow monsters there and you can even join up some parties with people for very good amount of XP. 

If you are solo : buy some healing potions , and while you are farming monsters keep using Body to mind and healing potions in order to have consistent Mana Pool for magic skills to cast. Not until higher levels you will be able to use more benefits from your servitors so I suggest to play purely as a mage until level 48 or so 🙂 . Hope this my self made guide helped someone out.

• Like 1