Sign in to follow this  
Dancerok

Reroll system

Hi all,

I hope the Dion server is not going to have reroll system all, as for me, it's so unfair that ppl who suffer right and exp difficult classes for exp, in future will got screwed when some necro or sph who Ez exp with CDL will be able to reroll into lets say dagger or TK.

I am speaking about solo exp, becuase alright we all know abg bot not all the time this classes can find party, and on example of SPH he can always go solo exp faster then any ABG.
So my point is, that in the beginning when reroll syste,m was added and it had huge class group gaps it was fine, however in thw way it is now when any class can reroll in any other it looks really unfair.

P.S. I know that support and all other clases divided between each other 

Edited by Dancerok

Dear Koll,

Could you advise?
Speaking of above, are the server administration planing to have reroll system on Dion?
And if yes, will it be the same as on TI?

Thank you in advance for response

Got it.

Hope it will be not where you can reroll any class for any other class 

Thank you for answer 

Edited by Dancerok

On 7/16/2023 at 2:48 AM, Dancerok said:

Got it.

Hope it will be not where you can reroll any class for any other class 

Thank you for answer 

complete nonsense) even on the talking island, the reroll system was inside the class group. a wizard could only change into a wizard, a support only into a support.

3 hours ago, BenQQ said:

complete nonsense) even on the talking island, the reroll system was inside the class group. a wizard could only change into a wizard, a support only into a support.

Indeed it was at the beginning but later they change it, let me find link for you

10 hours ago, Dancerok said:

Here is it 

oh wtf. Before like was more groups. In any case, this should not be allowed here. if this is introduced, then it is necessary to strictly limit it by groups. mages-only mages and so on.

14 minutes ago, BenQQ said:

oh wtf. Before like was more groups. In any case, this should not be allowed here. if this is introduced, then it is necessary to strictly limit it by groups. mages-only mages and so on.

Yes, I know. That was my point, I was wondering if they gonna do same on Dion. Cos it will be so wrong and unfair to otehr difficult exping classes

Was not able to start new topic so decided to type here,

Koll please advise one more time.

I was not sure if my lovely server cares about BOTS or not, however, in case if yes please see the screenshot below:
I suspect they are bots like 90% sure. 

Hope this inforamtion was useful, in case, if classic.club dont do any actions against bots let me know
image.png.7bc5823de419d582f4ec4f9248993d37.png