Sign in to follow this  
Kothr0

PK SCROLLS

We lost already players for these scrolls, idk when u are going to leave these shits, would be nice have the old quest for the pk players, not only going to the fucking floran village to leave pk with a fucking scroll, random players are leaving because lvl 60players find fun to pk lvl 30ppl, NICE JOB ADMINS, YOU KNOW HOW TO KEEP THE SERVER ALIVE

If they are 55 full they can fuck half party. I knew a cleric today who lost 80% of xp because of pk. Do you know how hard is to find a party at low lvl? And how hard is to lvl a cleric?

Im a wizzard, I can solo aoe 30 mobs without problems but muy patience todo gather them. Yet i gave her party because i know how shitty is to be a support class without a party. She was wandering to get a bow, because it would give her a shot to lvl while she waits for a party that never comes. And to that add fool pkers.

And why? Why anyone would pk a support? Pk me if you want the spot, alone she can do nothing. In the end, he killed her and left. Afterwards other pk appear, my blessing of protection saved me. A C grade archer, trying to pk 2 nograde robes. Support clases need to be taken care, they need love and to be recoignized their hard work. Even i told her to keep close but in a safe distance if i ever got lagged or stuck so as she could save herself. AMD risked my life with 25 mobs on me todo sabe her from other 4. And all the hard work of a couple of hours can lost due pkers.

It's a parte of the game, very well. Also is a parte of the game to need to do quest if you want solve your chaotic state.

those lv60 pk crucilesly dont need pk scroll or quest to clean pk count, and, pk scroll have a cooldown 3 mins for each use, its already a big change for server

More snot and tears !!!! not immediately ask x3 and x1000 ...
You will be easier to catch up with us ...

Jesus, guys you pk players would really like to play alone ? u are fucking the community, i'm also high lvl, i'm just speaking because i understand the low lvl ppl, i would like to keep the server alive, u high lvl, would u like have fun? stop pk the fucking low ppl, otherwise this server will never grow up, there are ppl that have a life, work, go out ecc.. let these people play, jesuc christ..

Jesus, guys you pk players would really like to play alone ? u are fucking the community, i'm also high lvl, i'm just speaking because i understand the low lvl ppl, i would like to keep the server alive, u high lvl, would u like have fun? stop pk the fucking low ppl, otherwise this server will never grow up, there are ppl that have a life, work, go out ecc.. let these people play, jesuc christ..

​man, my cp got pked alot when our level is still low, just get used to it, and pk somebody else as well, its a circle, good luck

and, we play only 4 hours/ a day, some time a week, were not 60 yet and been playing since day one - 4 months has passed

Dude, i'm complaining about pk scrolls, because i heard many times things about low lvl dieing in cruma, fortress, ab ecc.. lvl 55++ that are killing lvl 30, i didn't get pk once honestly, i'm just here, because i would like to play on this server, i know many many people that left for pk scrolls, we need to fix that shit, or guys, do u want play with 200 people in a server? i think not, so.. we need to fix thaese pk scrolls, i would like to have the gremlin quest as the old days,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Implementing PK quest will be only after 1.3 update.

Hi Koll ! What about players who bought pk scrolls before? I mean there will be alot of people try to stock pk scrolls before 1.3 update? What is solution about that? Can you also make a topic to discuss about that problem? And some options for players's vote :)

Hi Koll ! What about players who bought pk scrolls before? I mean there will be alot of people try to stock pk scrolls before 1.3 update? What is solution about that? Can you also make a topic to discuss about that problem? And some options for players's vote :)

​They will just stop working.

• Like 1

​I love this answer! Going to be some upset PKr's when that happens. They want to feel powerful and kill low level characters then let them do the quest as is retail. :D

This is the reason why NCSoft originally changed Cruma Tower in High Five so that anyone level 50 or higher cannot enter. Yes, I am a carebear player and do not bother with PvP except sieges and am not afraid to admit it. I player on retail since Prelude Beta and never got into PvP and it never stopped me from enjoying the game. ;)

• Like 1

We lost already players for these scrolls, idk when u are going to leave these shits, would be nice have the old quest for the pk players, not only going to the fucking floran village to leave pk with a fucking scroll, random players are leaving because lvl 60players find fun to pk lvl 30ppl, NICE JOB ADMINS, YOU KNOW HOW TO KEEP THE SERVER ALIVE

​just take the buff and youre fine till 40

If they are 55 full they can fuck half party. I knew a cleric today who lost 80% of xp because of pk. Do you know how hard is to find a party at low lvl? And how hard is to lvl a cleric?

Im a wizzard, I can solo aoe 30 mobs without problems but muy patience todo gather them. Yet i gave her party because i know how shitty is to be a support class without a party. She was wandering to get a bow, because it would give her a shot to lvl while she waits for a party that never comes. And to that add fool pkers.

And why? Why anyone would pk a support? Pk me if you want the spot, alone she can do nothing. In the end, he killed her and left. Afterwards other pk appear, my blessing of protection saved me. A C grade archer, trying to pk 2 nograde robes. Support clases need to be taken care, they need love and to be recoignized their hard work. Even i told her to keep close but in a safe distance if i ever got lagged or stuck so as she could save herself. AMD risked my life with 25 mobs on me todo sabe her from other 4. And all the hard work of a couple of hours can lost due pkers.

It's a parte of the game, very well. Also is a parte of the game to need to do quest if you want solve your chaotic state.

​again, just take the fucking buff :)

those lv60 pk crucilesly dont need pk scroll or quest to clean pk count, and, pk scroll have a cooldown 3 mins for each use, its already a big change for server

​+1

these pkers alrdy stopped playing. and have millions of karma, they will never clean it, so they wont need the quest or scrolls.

you cant do anything bout it cuz its gameplay. play in a party, pay attention to your environment and have that buff :)

​I love this answer! Going to be some upset PKr's when that happens. They want to feel powerful and kill low level characters then let them do the quest as is retail. :D

This is the reason why NCSoft originally changed Cruma Tower in High Five so that anyone level 50 or higher cannot enter. Yes, I am a carebear player and do not bother with PvP except sieges and am not afraid to admit it. I player on retail since Prelude Beta and never got into PvP and it never stopped me from enjoying the game. ;)

​for once, one man is brave enought to admit his nature, +1 for you

The unique answer is "take the buff"? Make it a passive then, there are ppl who dont know it.

And if he stuns me? Does it count for karma? Or he stays pink?

The unique answer is "take the buff"? Make it a passive then, there are ppl who dont know it.

And if he stuns me? Does it count for karma? Or he stays pink?

​stunning a player is part of the game.
its your responsibility not to be in combat mode if a purple or red player comes, or if you know somebody wants to stun ya.
this is classic. and classic play is like 80% party play. and if you get pked on a popular location, try to exp on a less popular location. 
again, this is classic :) (and pk scrolls should be removed :P )

I've annoyed more than one PK'r by not even bothering to fight back. The best ones are the lower levels who think they can force me into a fight and when I don't fight back and they go red I've been told some really colorful and childish words. Earlier I had a player around the level of my Elf Fighter (level 11) attack me and she paused after the first hit to see what I would do, when I started heading to attack another mob they hit me again, I died and they went red she/he started screaming like a spoiled brat who had a cookie taken away. :D

So I went straight back to continue my quest and the person was still there. When I ran by towards the mobs I needed she once again resumed a childish tantrum, I just laughed and continued my quest. A few minutes later I saw the player log out and never saw them again.

I used to do that all the time back in the early days in retail and I made a lot of enemies by not fighting back and having their hard earned characters go red only to be shot down by somebody better than them; also got some decent gear that way which made them hate me all the more when I would not give it back.

I play this game to enjoy myself, not go around causing grief to other players just to try and look uber and if others get upset and throw fits when I do not play along with them then they are the ones who are not having fun. :)

And I agree, the PK scrolls need to be removed as soon as possible.

• Like 1

The problem is   the Pk scroll is ruin the game  Pk system   when i see some guys with his team   and getting karma i know i dont have any chance to drop his item ... its too easy to go  in floran to ouputt that anything   

its not like a old l2  ^^   you pk cause you have balz to risk your stuff  its not like that now .....   that's anything

- Please admin leave the pk scroll it's just no possible play correctly with this system .....it's not lineage 2 ..but just one Scam for players and no respect

- Administrateur server think just make money ..... very stupid and soon the end server ...because soon some new server classic private opened

You create one server classic but it's not classic xD ====> you joke !!! ??? learn the game the trust game 

The problem is   the Pk scroll is ruin the game  Pk system   when i see some guys with his team   and getting karma i know i dont have any chance to drop his item ... its too easy to go  in floran to ouputt that anything   

its not like a old l2  ^^   you pk cause you have balz to risk your stuff  its not like that now .....   that's anything

​youre mistaken.

do you rly think these party pkers do clean the million karma on that 1 char? its 99% sure a char from a player who left the server.
or make it even better, a big clan lvled a pk char just to seal some hunting spots. these chars will never clean their karma, not will they use pk scrolls or the quest ;)

​i dont think this have anything to do with pk scroll,they can go feed their pet anw

Well, have fun in 1.3 without people, ADMIN, don't some fucking thing, otherwise ppl will leave, these pk scrolls are shit