Sign in to follow this  
zorgzor

Madness (OL skill)

Same Problem with Confusion, Only change target if had one in PT if him use skill with any agrro, Like Dancer,Heal,Buffs  like this. Change Target to attack mobs I never see.

ok, lets go back to l2 school and understand how skills work to make sure this skills are not reported again.

Madness. - Forces enemy to attack random targets.

So u use this on the mob, and if theres other mobs around and if skill is not resisted, mobs will attack other mobs for a couple of seconds.

working. not bugged. as it was said in topics before about the same skill.

Confusion - Throws the enemy into confusion changing their target of attack.

This is simple a agro drop tool, it does not make it attack other mobs as madness does. this skill is simply a tool for you to drop the agro on someone else attacking same mobs. as in. imagine u in party on DV killing a pytan, pytan agros on you and u use this skill for her to go attack someone else in party who is also attacking it.

also working normaly, mob stops. checks for targets, after understanding theres no more targets it comes back for me.

Sano you forget what if mobs is agro and you use skill, you also can change him to attack player who not hit mobs. it work on classic and ppl on official server farm afk players. but there not work.

At 20+ lvl i die from mob who was not agro, i just sit and some shaman change mob on me and he kill me. now its not work

Sano you forget what if mobs is agro and you use skill, you also can change him to attack player who not hit mobs. it work on classic and ppl on official server farm afk players. but there not work.

At 20+ lvl i die from mob who was not agro, i just sit and some shaman change mob on me and he kill me. now its not work

​sorry to say that but i never had any problems with this skill. it works like it should.

​yes it does.

look at the skill animation.. its madness. 

also theres a system message there saying " You use Madness". xD

Edited by San0

i use today abaut 10 time madness and mobs dont agro nobody from party :) just now use on white mob the same dont enter skill just one lvl less learn than max posible. how its posible :)

i use today abaut 10 time madness and mobs dont agro nobody from party :) just now use on white mob the same dont enter skill just one lvl less learn than max posible. how its posible :)

try it on someone out of party then it will work :P

​as far as i know ur russian.

check out the channel of dark daxter. hes a russian OL who used to play on Gran Kain.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgkqBK0mCrO0YyJCzLiI9CA/videos

maybe u will find some movies who will help u do get a better view into skills/their useage and their exact work.

try it on someone out of party then it will work :P

​as far as i know ur russian.

check out the channel of dark daxter. hes a russian OL who used to play on Gran Kain.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgkqBK0mCrO0YyJCzLiI9CA/videos

maybe u will find some movies who will help u do get a better view into skills/their useage and their exact work.​

yep we check it with no party, also check on players who just exp on some teren, it sometime work when other player hit mob, than my change target work, but if he stay mob dont change target from more than 8-10 skills. tommorow will check more times :) 

Sign in to follow this