Sign in to follow this  
influxed

who can spare some time to answer to new player

Hello there,

I just had the urge to play some lineage2 and found this server(currently downloading).I havent played since for ever so right now it is like starting all over again.I have no ideea what to do or how to do it.what i can remember is that gold(adena) is really important and the easy way was with a dwarf i think(crafting or spoiling) but i want to take this chance and enjoy the game from a first time play point of view.

My question for those who know better can i start with a human knight(i am really fan of sword and board) or a dwarf just to make easy money and do not have to struggle with that.

sorry if its idiotic but i am a bit scared and i do not have the time to play that much and i want to enjoy as much as possible and make it as easy as possible(at least with some planning)

p.s: fell free to say what solo class do you think is better

Hi, lineage is very social game, so best way to evolve it to find a CP or clan for exping with, as human knight(tank) is quite easy to find party and farm AOE, as a spoiler u can try to do it too, but if u play solo all will be complicated,u will need a buff and a quite good equip.

thanks for the quick reply. yeah i;ve looked the forum for more info and i see that most ppl say that is a social game and party is core for everything.honestly that makes my choice even harder.as a typically new player i am undecided of what i want to play

if you want to go solo, go for buffer ( human prophet ) - buy premium on that account, so later you can login either you main char or dwarf, but it will be quite problematic until later your dwarf wont have enough damage to farm mob ( possible but slow and quite sleepy ) 

second choice is go for tank, if you can make it to 40+ or 50+ thing will get easier for many CPs are desperately searching for tanks, but my advice is optional to be sword singer, this class have your favorite style of sword and shield, but only available on Elf race that the look is quite .... fragile, yet, trust me, it isnt. 

time is also need to take into account, since you dont have many, my humble idea is go for mages- easy and rewardable. but, playing on classic or L2 is not about reaching the top in the shortest time. its about experiments, meeting friends, having rivals....

finally, the choice is yours.

good luck and have fun

Hello there,

I just had the urge to play some lineage2 and found this server(currently downloading).I havent played since for ever so right now it is like starting all over again.I have no ideea what to do or how to do it.what i can remember is that gold(adena) is really important and the easy way was with a dwarf i think(crafting or spoiling) but i want to take this chance and enjoy the game from a first time play point of view.

My question for those who know better can i start with a human knight(i am really fan of sword and board) or a dwarf just to make easy money and do not have to struggle with that.

sorry if its idiotic but i am a bit scared and i do not have the time to play that much and i want to enjoy as much as possible and make it as easy as possible(at least with some planning)

p.s: fell free to say what solo class do you think is better

​go for dwarf, easier in solo than human knight

thanks all for the feedback and advice... i have a 21 human knight good fun until now(all the newbie things helped me alot) i have 60k adena and i need millions to gear.i do not know what to do next

leave ingame name here, i will send you 500k adena as a small reward for being support/tanker

​thank you i recieved it will make a good sword out of it :D

can smbd give me some tips on what i can farm and where to make money.i mean i like the charity but i want to feel the progression(and i do not want to make a dwarf just to make shots or money) i read smth about the seven sins event for weapon and ancient adena.

i am looking forward for some tips and tricks if you have any that you would like to share

Ok some easy tips for starters:

- Don't use Soulshots until you can make money out of using them. This usually happens from lvl 30 on (usually!). Just kill with ss if the adena you get from the mob is higher than what you spent on ss on that mob.

- Don't use Gatekeepers. Well, it's simple as that, as a low lvl gatekeepers are expensive and you'll save BIG money avoiding them, just enjoy a good long run during your class change quests ;)

- If you're not equiped with top lvl stuff, a good/profitable way of making money and exp without having to sit for 5 minutes every 30 seconds is killing any mob you see with a light green name. They'll be easy to kill, you'll kill fast, use less MP and in the end you'll end up having more exp this way than killing white or yellow named mobs which will be harder and slower to kill.

Other than that, have fun and welcome!

• Like 1