Sign in to follow this  
Torch

adena

Mayby in next/future OBT stage... to test rates are correct, but not now :D

You can give me your adena or drop it on the ground if it's too much for you:)

with 20x exp and 10x adena, the adena isnt rly too high, its more like ppl are struggling with that, exping too fast.

can u decrease a little bit the adena? it is too high

​You know the server is in OBT right ?

​adena rate is x20 also?

​no sense...its still the beta so i dont get your point. Ppl want equipemt to test things out not to struggle through the beta test

​no sense...its still the beta so i dont get your point. Ppl want equipemt to test things out not to struggle through the beta test

​oe i thought this adena drop is x3 .. thats why i said that .

atm adena amount rates should be x20, but the drop chance is kinda broken and there's penalties on green mobs too.

• Like 1

If the rates are now x20 then adena is to low compared to classic. X1 rates i tend to get 50-130 adena from mobs around dion. I dont think we get 1000-2600a from dion mobs atm. 

Thought adena was x10

ill check it tonight in detail. 

• Like 1

ADENA: x20 (amount)

anyhow, it would be faster and probably more reliable to log on retail JP, kill some mobs in the starting areas and check the average amount of adena dropped. then relog here and do the same.

the only problem here is that the exp ratio is quite high, so anyone testing it will eventually need to create many characters in order to make further tests.

Yea i thought it was 10 cause of the amount we got ingame. Now i idd see it was put on 20x aswell, in that case the rates dont fit.

Yea i thought it was 10 cause of the amount we got ingame. Now i idd see it was put on 20x aswell, in that case the rates dont fit.

​i did the test with allot of mobs (werwolfs, giant spider, giant fang spider, different oel mahums, mobs in forgotten temple, leto lizardmans)...adena rates are correct.

otherwise it would be good that u bring if pic proof if u find a bugged mob

From what I found, Offical Classic server now has Adena rate of 1/6 of the original C1 C2 etc game

20x rate now is like 3.3x rate from the very original game back in 2004? or 2003 lol

​a well known and often discussed fact in forum :)

From what I found, Offical Classic server now has Adena rate of 1/6 of the original C1 C2 etc game

20x rate now is like 3.3x rate from the very original game back in 2004? or 2003 lol

​Sorry to tell you this but classic doesnt have the rates 1/6 of C1.

If you believe that you never played C1.

They made the game easier through the different Chronicles. No official ever said its 1/6th rates from C1.

But classic is about the same as C1 rates. I feel i level as fast as i did back in the C1 days when i play on jap classic.

I get around 130a from an eye around Dion on classic. I'm 100% sure we dont get 2600 from it here at beta.

I'll do some tests later with pics ...

​Sorry to tell you this but classic doesnt have the rates 1/6 of C1.

If you believe that you never played C1.

They made the game easier through the different Chronicles. No official ever said its 1/6th rates from C1.

But classic is about the same as C1 rates. I feel i level as fast as i did back in the C1 days when i play on jap classic.

I get around 130a from an eye around Dion on classic. I'm 100% sure we dont get 2600 from it here at beta.

I'll do some tests later with pics ...

​your talking about a picture from a classic server right ?