Sign in to follow this  
Jacky

EXP, LVL difference table

Here is a suggestion from korean classic wiki, one of the changes they made quite early on, samy applies for drops %, as there vere reports about adena drop etc...u can get inspired by this table, since koreans already found out its not wise what they did in first classic release.

8YKpTJ9.png

Dont like this idea. It promotes killing white mobs over green once too greatly.

Player gets more exp from higher level mobs and it comes at the price of difficulty. Yet player should be able to farm efficiently and mana wise on green mobs. This is fine.

You suggest punishing players or at least some classes for exping on semi easy mobs. Which is not fine :)

Dont like this idea. It promotes killing white mobs over green once too greatly.

Player gets more exp from higher level mobs and it comes at the price of difficulty. Yet player should be able to farm efficiently and mana wise on green mobs. This is fine.

You suggest punishing players or at least some classes for exping on semi easy mobs. Which is not fine :)

​You have no clue...there is already penalty now on green mobs its greater, the bigger lvl difference is and also more than 10lvl difference is 0XP/0SP/0drop.

This is not my suggestion, this is how it works on Classic...and its a bit different than its set here right now.

We are currently running this. From RU Classic, seems same as the Korean.

Color name monsterThe difference in the levels ofThe penalty for gaining experienceThe penalty for a trophy
Name goals11 and morenono
Name goals6 ~ 10nono
Name goals3 ~ 5nono
Name goals-2 ~ +2nono
Name goals

97% 
80% 
61%

a small fine
Name goals

37% 
22% 
13% 
8% 
5%

serious penalty
Name goals--11 And moreno experienceNo trophies

We are currently running this. From RU Classic, seems same as the Korean.

Color name monsterThe difference in the levels ofThe penalty for gaining experienceThe penalty for a trophy
Name goals11 and morenono
Name goals6 ~ 10nono
Name goals3 ~ 5nono
Name goals-2 ~ +2nono
Name goals

97% 
80% 
61%

a small fine
Name goals

37% 
22% 
13% 
8% 
5%

serious penalty
Name goals--11 And moreno experienceNo trophies

​Little difference they stop at 5% 10+ lvl diff. Pls have a look on Testimony topic once more, i cant continue again..

what does mean small fine? cause on adena green mobs goes from 70% to 30% for me that should be on light blue ones, green ones should be like on exp 70% withe, 60 > 55 > 50 for example and now its not working like that for sure

What is rates for a penalty for a trophy ? I understand for example If it would be like :  

I mean green , Fair blue monsters :  

5 Levels - 10%

6 Levels - 15%

7 Levels - 30%

8 Levels 60%

Atm If im hitting light blue monsters I get adena like 1/10 of monsters and they are still tough. So if im to do quest or farm I still must do delvl :) What about spoiling etc? Or casual situation like : You're doing quest in forgotten temple : 200+ monsters to kill u get 160+ q items and monsters turns light blue. Rest of 40 killing takes a lots of time and prevents any even slight income from a monsters. So you waste time , and adenas just to see whats the reward :D  Or the wisest choice : SUICIDE!! ;D

You all need to understand math behind this.

We have current maximum adena droprate at 70% and lets say 5 levels diference droprate which is 61% of those 70%.

This translates to x=(70x61)/100=42.7% chance to drop adena on mobs 5 levels lower.

Test on 100 mobs showed around 30% adena droprate, which might be just bad luck compared to expected 42,7%. But it also might be an indication of wrong dropchance. Further testing with larger mob pool is required to confirm/deny this.

You all need to understand math behind this.

We have current maximum adena droprate at 70% and lets say 5 levels diference droprate which is 61% of those 70%.

This translates to x=(70x61)/100=42.7% chance to drop adena on mobs 5 levels lower.

Test on 100 mobs showed around 30% adena droprate, which might be just bad luck compared to expected 42,7%. But it also might be an indication of wrong dropchance. Further testing with larger mob pool is required to confirm/deny this.

Check again , 61% is not adena drop , but experience penalty : 61% /100% xp.  Exact drop rate is not indicated. So that's what i meant... You kill lots and lots of monsters and u get almost no adena and no drop even though monster is 5 lvl lower Lolz