Sign in to follow this  
Sicklate

Bishop suggestions

Hello guys, I started here around 3 weeks ago (may be a bit more). I decided to play bishop - in general I love healer/supporting classes. Why I chose Bishop well ... I played SE for quite some time (maybe more than 8 years in fact) and i was simply trying to get my hands on class which I havent had so much experience at.

Lord I am starting to think I have made a mistake. Where most of people say Bishop is useful etc etc. long term you are more wanted better off and so on. At my level 47 (close to 48) I dont see this happen. Why ? well:

- likely preferred classes instead of BP are SE and EE (mana regen, VR, Emp)

- in PvP Bishop is literally 2 shot target (I am with Divine set and glad with no enchanted duals hits me for 2.5-3.5k)

- solo-ing works to an extend however its more or less the same if being with SE or EE

I need your help on:

- give a suggestion what i may change into my gamestyle

- or who may be interested to have BP rolling with him between 18:00 (gmt+1) and 01:00 

I want to enjoy the party game at the end, i love communicating on TS/vent or any other. 

Hope this topic reaches to higher level BP who are able to share their experience with me, thanks in advance!

you should have chosen EE, bis is super in pvp, but that pt must have an active EE/SE to recharge you, its a MUST, so overall, ppl would try to recruit an EE over bishop

in short, Bishop>EE, but a CP must have an EE, i hope you understand what im saying xD