Sign in to follow this  
TanyRadiance

Characters selling

As many off us know that to sell or to buy characters even for game currency is prohibited. The main reason for that is administration do not want to resolve despite of people after selling or buying characters.

I have a suggestion that would help people to sell/buy or exchange safely any characters.

For example let's assume that i want to sell my character "For game currency only". I great a topic and found a buyer, we will make a forum conversation with us "buyer and seller" and admin. The buyer will deposit N Euros to  his master account. This N euros would be a price for admin involving in trade, after we discus price, buyer transfer X amount of addena/col's to the seller. After that admin taking character from seller master account and transfer it to the buyer master account. This function will cost N amount of euros to the buyer.

At the end it will make additional donation to the server, and help people to safely buy or sell different characters.

Best, Your TanyRadiance.

Summon Admin...

hmmm. if ppl sell / buy and pay casch or in bank for someone, why he must pay  for admin ? nobody do it. in all online game ppl sell and buy acc. you just cant controll it.

hmmm. if ppl sell / buy and pay casch or in bank for someone, why he must pay  for admin ? nobody do it. in all online game ppl sell and buy acc. you just cant controll it.

​It is hard to control, but if something happend and seller wil recall a character your can not do anything... even if u let know about it to admin this character will just banned. With my suggested system seller and buyer will be protected from fraud and help server to generate additional donations. In this way i would be personaly feeling more save to have back up from admin. I would be worring that my character can be banned for illegal trade or recalled from previous owner.

Well im + for the option of reselling acc even for just ingame currencies, but irl would be not that bad.
Most ppl change or is forced to change character. They want/have to play character thats not able to do by Class Change request. All they have to do is start new char - okay. But the old char becomes abandoned, its not fun to leave behind so much spend hours on farming this character, it kinda demotivates hard. It would seem right if someone makes use of it.

But it needs consider to look in future how it would work and good possibility for non scam option, what 1st post is okay, the best would be with not involving GMs, they got alot of other stuff to do.

At some mmorpg or other l2 servers: ppl pay some % about 5-10% to admin to make official deals without scum... I guess acc + mail, not only acc, or change acc's e-mail to other.