Sign in to follow this  
realKingLeonidas

Beast Unleashed

JOY can polish ur boots.

WP. Even if u got no lvl u know what to do, CC every single nab even if it not land. Just when use Magic Deflect just go into mages ;)

liked your play, i guess if u get 72 it will get real. you are 100% better then JOY - i can see it by your play.

but bro, take off that bers :)

JOY can polish ur boots.

WP. Even if u got no lvl u know what to do, CC every single nab even if it not land. Just when use Magic Deflect just go into mages ;)

GL

liked your play, i guess if u get 72 it will get real. you are 100% better then JOY - i can see it by your play.

On da the zerk is ok if u play "safe and smart".

No one will want to attack him so it keeps him the offensive bonus. Tho he should remove it if he gets the focus from mages and shield deflect magic is in cd.

Overall. Quite ok. Just need to make better use if shield deflect magic, like for instance use it right before poping a hate aura near multiple mages.

The rest seams fine. Just create chaos on the fight, leave the kills for the dds, your job is to piss ppl off and protect your party members.

Fuk i miss this game xD

• Like 1

On da the zerk is ok if u play "safe and smart".

No one will want to attack him so it keeps him the offensive bonus. Tho he should remove it if he gets the focus from mages and shield deflect magic is in cd.

Overall. Quite ok. Just need to make better use if shield deflect magic, like for instance use it right before poping a hate aura near multiple mages.

The rest seams fine. Just create chaos on the fight, leave the kills for the dds, your job is to piss ppl off and protect your party members.

Fuk i miss this game xD

​There is a reason i use Deflect magic on that particular moments...Deflect magic skill is not only for reflect damage though its a very efficient skill if you combo it after aura in a mage group

​Inside the front part of my Gaiters.Kappa

​The dog that barking a lot, most of times he's pussy.

Thats how it is used to pwlvl academy toons in older chronicles btw - with a higher level sps with wm-pow etc

​This is plvl on bug servers like bnb you were playing. It has max bonus not taking lvls from 1 mob in x7 server.

​P.S>Αυτο που εγραψες για σκυλια και για γατια δεν εχει υποσταση στα Αγγλικα...To τερματισες,κοφταρε-δε παει αλλο

• Like 1