Sign in to follow this  
Capone

Jungle Wars (4)

3 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

dd4047f181f92327c4e9fdda1a1841f4.png

You are so stupid even the text goes blank on you :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

that's the point because you can not explain the inexplicable ...
You can joke but not explain

Just now, FireBeaSt said:

that's the point because you can not explain the inexplicable ...
You can joke but not explain

Why would modoy reveal his cheats on public forum? He will get banned.

I challenge moody to post photo with life cp .. in 3 mins.. and as usual they are chicken.. but he forgot .. here he cant make force log out..
and really I don't want photo now .. because easy he can go to change dyes and after post photo ..

Edited by FireBeaSt

Just now, Stiba007 said:

Hm, rly? i didnt see u farm in AB yesterday over european prime time.

I don't think so ... maybe I will make farm.. when you make PR ..PR.Guy :)

Just now, Stiba007 said:

Hm, rly? i didnt see u farm in AB yesterday over european prime time.

wait u know who he is in-game? what an honour for him. I still have yet to learn.

9 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

wait u know who he is in-game? what an honour for him. I still have yet to learn.

I thought that he is from babyrage cp, but we had few fights with them and never from them had stupid talks. Just gf.

So now i guess that probably it is this tard SK from zacman party. 

We won pt vs pt yesterday versus higher lvls and helenic slut and this tard run on us from second wave and cry to my pm.

Edited by Stiba007

Damn i was away 2h and this topic became nice clown fiesta!!! Firebeast u mad bro? Thats why u cant compete with my cp. Cos your game mechanic knowledge is so fking low, im sorry to say that. Just big mouth in forum and zero in game, just like fishfood or legiana.

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

back to topic of movie:

-actually putting this fight with me degraded the movie imo (u might disagree, but 1vs1 duelist SR isnt really interesting, especially when u see me toying with u for 1 minute while there is massive fight going on next to it, and it actually went even better coz u didnt have lion heart when u came back and u were left with 500 mp out of 1600, so my mission was more than accomplished)
-lots of parts could be skipped or sped up (for example from 4:10 to 5:10, there was no fight, u did absolutely nothing, totally useless clip going in normal speed)
-also this just shows next duelist who just spams all his self buffs at same time w/o paying any attention, removing clarity and resist shock
-not using buff potions after u die, when in reality ww potion and haste potion are only things u need on duelist to izi frag

i dont have to explain anything, or do i? i told u its not like i am winning duelists, but if i get my conditions (if i get terrain which i want with hills and good trees), i will smash the same lvl duelist ;) 

-actually putting this fight with me degraded the movie imo (u might disagree, but 1vs1 duelist SR isnt really interesting, especially when u see me toying with u for 1 minute while there is massive fight going on next to it, and it actually went even better coz u didnt have lion heart when u came back and u were left with 500 mp out of 1600, so my mission was more than accomplished)

Yeah that was actualy foolish to go on you while massive fight was happen behind me. Oh wait i thought again about it.. You are the foolish Modoy if you think that was better if i join the mass fight behind me as a Gladiator while there was more than 2 parties with mages/archers (Ranged Characters) hiting from max range for 1 minute before the battle would be on the last stage of Rushing inside them, and ofc it could be better for us if i would let you free behind everyone and taking sneaky kills on the back of my team there..
If u tell all this to a guy like Stiba maybe he is gonna believe it, but not to me..

-lots of parts could be skipped or sped up (for example from 4:10 to 5:10, there was no fight, u did absolutely nothing, totally useless clip going in normal speed)

All the movie was running at 150% speed boosted except the first clip with the dagger.

-also this just shows next duelist who just spams all his self buffs at same time w/o paying any attention, removing clarity and resist shock

You are right on this, i can say for my self that im not a good Gladiator, ofc im playing Gladi first time and never played again in the past in any server and there is a lot of things that i still have to learn about Gladiators like i dont even know yet what is the best setup of dyes or what is the best Combo to burst someone in a fight 1v1. I can say that im still testing theese also still working with the Macros and builds.

-not using buff potions after u die, when in reality ww potion and haste potion are only things u need on duelist to izi frag

Agree with the part that i didn't used potions, very bad move from me but i dont agree with the part that all a Gladi wants to take easy frags are the mobility potions..

The last thing i want to say is to stop dreaming the magic terrains and the wild trees that will make you win against a gladiator cuz i proved to you few times in game that even a bad Gladi like me can win easy a typical SR. Hope you remember the times that you were telling me.. "Now that i learned you play on Eulogist its time to remove my PKs, you cant hide now and bla bla bla".

Yea everyday we pvp with you 2v2, 9v9 and everytime we loose, cant even kill 1 guy from ur side.. Oh and then you woke up. 

When did we fight 2v2 last time cos last week we pvp almost everyday but i cant recall any lost 2v2 fight. Can you post video?

#proof or pizdabol.

Feel free to pm uchihaitach for 9v9 or 18 v 18 cya.

4 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Yea everyday we pvp with you 2v2, 9v9 and everytime we loose, cant even kill 1 guy from ur side.. Oh and then you woke up. 

When did we fight 2v2 last time cos last week we pvp almost everyday but i cant recall any lost 2v2 fight. Can you post video?

#proof or pizdabol.

Feel free to pm uchihaitach for 9v9 or 18 v 18 cya.

see you again .. ofc we have more fights and today and tomorrow :) and more and more..

Good. I love to watch you crying that you loose pvps and cant farm <3

Edit. I have same cheat as modoy but instead of +12 +12 +12 i have +36 str and i do 10k fc with full hp. Ask kktnkbye

Edited by Rizos

39 minutes ago, Capone said:

Yeah that was actualy foolish to go on you while massive fight was happen behind me. Oh wait i thought again about it.. You are the foolish Modoy if you think that was better if i join the mass fight behind me as a Gladiator while there was more than 2 parties with mages/archers (Ranged Characters) hiting from max range for 1 minute before the battle would be on the last stage of Rushing inside them, and ofc it could be better for us if i would let you free behind everyone and taking sneaky kills on the back of my team there..
If u tell all this to a guy like Stiba maybe he is gonna believe it, but not to me..

All the movie was running at 150% speed boosted except the first clip with the dagger.

You are right on this, i can say for my self that im not a good Gladiator, ofc im playing Gladi first time and never played again in the past in any server and there is a lot of things that i still have to learn about Gladiators like i dont even know yet what is the best setup of dyes or what is the best Combo to burst someone in a fight 1v1. I can say that im still testing theese also still working with the Macros and builds.

Agree with the part that i didn't used potions, very bad move from me but i dont agree with the part that all a Gladi wants to take easy frags are the mobility potions..

The last thing i want to say is to stop dreaming the magic terrains and the wild trees that will make you win against a gladiator cuz i proved to you few times in game that even a bad Gladi like me can win easy a typical SR. Hope you remember the times that you were telling me.. "Now that i learned you play on Eulogist its time to remove my PKs, you cant hide now and bla bla bla".

-my only goal in those pvps wasnt to frag from behind, but possibly transfer some guys attention from the fight, how much do u think SR can frag with PP buffs vs guys who are full buffed? i mean, even if u consider it as good tactic, i dont think its something to be proud of to put into video, but thats just my opinion :D
-i know it was sped up already, however look at the part i mentioned, it could be either totally skipped or just sped up by a lot if u wanted to show that u actually won (like 200-300%)
-about potions, not saying u dont profit from other buffs, but compare gladi/tyrant with archer, gladi and tyrant wont profit much from focus, DW, might and other offensive buffs as much as archer, your dmg will be lower, however still significant

rofl, when exactly u showed me those few times? i literally remember fighting u at this one time, not more time we met 1vs1, so stop joking (and if i had same conditions as u had - EE buffs, high lvl PP buffs, greater shield, songs, i wonder if u would manage to even kill me there, but yeah, w/e, its just empty words until the actual fight happens, cannot wait until gladis will get skills fixed) ;) only gladi i made 1vs1 recently was shinryu from anytime cp

Edited by MoDoy

Just now, MoDoy said:

-my only goal in those pvps wasnt to frag from behind, but possibly transfer some guys attention from the fight, how much do u think SR can frag with PP buffs vs guys who are full buffed? i mean, even if u consider it as good tactic, i dont think its something to be proud of to put into video, but thats just my opinion :D
-i know it was sped up already, however look at the part i mentioned, it could be either totally skipped or just sped up by a lot if u wanted to show that u actually won (like 200-300%)
-about potions, not saying u dont profit from other buffs, but compare gladi/tyrant with archer, gladi and tyrant wont profit much from focus, DW, might and other offensive buffs as much as archer, your dmg will be lower, however still significant

rofl, when exactly u showed me those few times? i literally remember fighting u at this one time, not more time we met 1vs1, so stop joking (and if i had same conditions as u had - EE buffs, high lvl PP buffs, greater shield, songs, i wonder if u would manage to even kill me there) ;) only gladi i made 1vs1 recently was shinryu from anytime cp

ANSWER HOW YOU GET SO MUCH DAMAGE AND STILL ALIVE?WHY YOU AVOID THAT?YOU SAY YOU HAVE ONLY PP BUFFS AND YOU GET OVER 9K DAMAGE.HOW?

2 minutes ago, StefanosXios said:

ANSWER HOW YOU GET SO MUCH DAMAGE AND STILL ALIVE?WHY YOU AVOID THAT?YOU SAY YOU HAVE ONLY PP BUFFS AND YOU GET OVER 9K DAMAGE.HOW?

how i get 9k dmg? i guess gladi is making that much dmg, idk, ask someone who plays gladi how he makes 9k dmg :D 

4 minutes ago, StefanosXios said:

Answer or what? You are gonna make another full caps lock post?

nvm u already did lul

Just now, FireBeaSt said:

we ask you smth simple.. and you cant give us a simple awnser

not that i cant, but i dont want to, i have no intention of sharing my experience with noobos from enemy clans (not even with my allys, because if its too spread, the word would somehow get to enemies)

and i wont write more to this topic ;) better go and enjoy capones movie

3 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

not that i cant, but i dont want to, i have no intention of sharing my experience with noobos from enemy clans (not even with my allys, because if its too spread, the word would somehow get to enemies)

and i wont write more to this topic ;) better go and enjoy capones movie

we wait for a simple awnser .. Do not try to avoid the question ..