RP

Dual box ?

Not allowed dual box will be rule with some kind of punishment or it wont be possible to log in second account? Because i have readed rules and did not see any rule bout dualbox.

I"M READY PAY FOR DUAL BOX . but some 1- 5 eu max. if more i will not bring here my clan. and ets then beter play ru off server and pay 8 eu for 2  acc

Not allowed dual box will be rule with some kind of punishment or it wont be possible to log in second account? Because i have readed rules and did not see any rule bout dualbox.

​you will be able to log one account only per pc in a normal situation, 2 accounts if you will have premium account.

​you will be able to log one account only per pc in a normal situation, 2 accounts if you will have premium account.

​1 per pc, u mean that if i have 2 pcs,i can login 2 accounts with the same IP?

@haplo PA is really a good thing.How is the server gonna make money in order to be maintained?There aren't other donations .. Also if u wish u can just search for an active player with the class u want him to be , and not dualbox urself.Makes the game more fun and it will really be easy to find one as not everyone will buy PA.

@Cardiel, the point is, for months during beta we were told we would be able to have 1 dual box, they never said anything about ''dual box only if you pay''. and now its only with PA, and we also were told PA would not affect gameplay, and dual box does affect it, a lot. there are many ways to support the server without affecting game play (agathions, title colors, name change, sex change, hair accessory, etc). Dual box is a huge difference early on, having a dual box buffer means more adena for your main class since you get all the adena to spend for your main, instead of sharing with another person. And you also have to think about the big picture here, with official EU classic server coming, if players have to choose between paying for dual box on a private server (unsure if the staff can release updates and all), or paying on an official server (bugless updates garanteed), pretty damn sure the official server wins every time.

i did some testing to get a 1 month PA, so im not saying this because im mad that i cant dual box early on, im just sad they changed idea on dual box, and i honestly dont see this as a good idea with official server coming up.

• Like 2

@Haplo You have a point , as l2official is coming and a lot of people might move there,but i dont think the PA price will be as much as the subscription for l2official. Also, the other ways u mentioned which are to support the servers (agathions, title colors, name change, sex change, hair accessory, etc) wont be bought by many people and you know that..

Also never forget that a lot of people stopped playing lineage2 after NCsoft fked up on the GOD update. They just let the community bot , script and everything,allowing adena sells just in order to gain fast money..That was too low of them,and is the pretty much the reason why i wouldn't like to join another official server.I cannot trust a company like that again.

Of course though, i also think that dualbox should be allowed (max 2 clients per pc) for free. If the price of a PA is gonna be even half of the official subscription,there will be trouble as we know that a lot of people want to play without needing to pay freely ,but if they had to pay they would choose l2official , as they would feel more secure and sure .

@San0/Other Admins/Gms What do you think about making a poll?And what about introducing us the whole Premium Account benefits,so that we can recommend changes and maybe get the "dual box only with Premium Account" out of there?

when it was said premium account wouldn't affect game play was aiming to the fact there wont be any extra exp, drop, spoil and so on, and it still going to be that way. its true that having a box on your back you will get double money for you main but u will also not get full exp on your main, so its up to the players to decide what choice fits them better. At same time if u leave the 2box allowed freely, most likely ppl that like to play classes like SE, pp, or even bards as a main class will have a harder time finding the party they want or need becus there will be always someone who will bring his buffer box, or even for duos people will just take their buffer box.

Since the time we joined in and the talks about premium or dual box came out, the answer was always the same. it wont give any extra stuff except 2 box, and you will be able to 2box only with premium account.

and actually there's a post from draqla on march 25th saying and i quote "A premium account will offer you the possibility to make dual box". dont see where's the doubt about it.

Edited by San0

I"M READY PAY FOR DUAL BOX . but some 1- 5 eu max. if more i will not bring here my clan. and ets then beter play ru off server and pay 8 eu for 2  acc

​Are you planning on investing that much on the server? I honestly think you and your clan should be on headstart.

Good luck finding parties comrade!

@San0,well firstly your point is correct but still ,those people that make PP/WC mains will not really have much fun on PVPs,will they?People who dualbox will ofc benefit as they will play classes suited for pvp and will be buffed by their own buffers.No need to search for buffers,or have a slot with a buffer in your party as it will be their 2nd box.And of course its not a matter of  "players deciding what choice fits them better" as you said. We are talking about paying ,which many people wouldnt want to,and if had to,they would only pay on the L2off server which is coming live soon.Am I incorrect?

Secondly .i asked before too. Is it 1 per pc or per ip? Above u mentioned that its 1/pc. Does that mean that if i have 2 pcs i can log with the same IP??

Finally, any info about the price?And maybe any other way to get PA than paying?

it is one box per pc, not IP, that means if u have 2 PCs you can log 1 client on each pc.

you hurt my feelings when u said pp/wc wont have much fun in pvp, i'm a support char lover son QQ

it is one box per pc, not IP, that means if u have 2 PCs you can log 1 client on each pc.

you hurt my feelings when u said pp/wc wont have much fun in pvp, i'm a support char lover son QQ

​Well I am quite right about that ;p. Also you didnt answer any other of my questions,please enlighten us a little more , its only less than 2 weeks before the grand opening..

And is there any possibility that people can pay for a Lifetime Premium Acc/ or for a Full Year or so?Or will it only be "pay every month"?

@San0,well firstly your point is correct but still ,those people that make PP/WC mains will not really have much fun on PVPs,will they?People who dualbox will ofc benefit as they will play classes suited for pvp and will be buffed by their own buffers.No need to search for buffers,or have a slot with a buffer in your party as it will be their 2nd box.And of course its not a matter of  "players deciding what choice fits them better" as you said. We are talking about paying ,which many people wouldnt want to,and if had to,they would only pay on the L2off server which is coming live soon.Am I incorrect?

Secondly .i asked before too. Is it 1 per pc or per ip? Above u mentioned that its 1/pc. Does that mean that if i have 2 pcs i can log with the same IP??

Finally, any info about the price?And maybe any other way to get PA than paying?

That's why healers are the support of the group. People who don't like PvP tend to create these characters and enjoy them too. Without healers there wouldn't be a proper raid, clan war etc.

They said they will announce around a week before server's launch about Premium Accounts. Have some patience. I think Premium Accounts should stay as a source of income so monthly for those who wish to invest.

Well I have been waiting a long time for the grand opening and I am willing to bring a clan on this server,and everyone wants to know info about the PA ,whether its cheap/expensive and if the community/popularity of the server will be affected a lot by it.That's why I am not patient enough and I'm searching for info..

​Well I am quite right about that ;p. Also you didnt answer any other of my questions,please enlighten us a little more , its only less than 2 weeks before the grand opening..

And is there any possibility that people can pay for a Lifetime Premium Acc/ or for a Full Year or so?Or will it only be "pay every month"?

​For now it is in the plans to make the premium account a timed service but you will have different ones to choose from, as in, 7 days premium, 15 days premium, 1 month premium and something like this. 

about the full in game shop that will be announced as soon as everything will be fully decided so we dont have to change stuff later or announce it item by item.

Edited by San0
  • Like 1

Already cheating on the dwarves i see!

• Like 1

Already cheating on the dwarves i see!

​i laughed hard on this one xD