Kalmah

Advise me, oh wise ones..

Hey guys, I've been spoiling my ass of for a couple of weeks now and decided i have the balls to level a new character. Since I felt like as a spoiler i was not "needed" enough in parties i decided to make a buffer/support/enhancer. Asking on discord, the one person that replied said to roll a PP. Then I checked the forums and everyone was saying they already have PP's as Boxes. I'm looking to main a support which will be needed ENOUGH (not a MUST HAVE, not a DEFINITE PASS) across all levels. For PP people said after 40 their use drops significantly + most of them are boxed anyways. So I came to ask what should I roll? I'm open to all suggestions, the only things to keep in mind is this - I'm not a premium user, so no dualbox for me. Also if you will have time give me a super-small "guide" of how to go about leveling and gearing given support (besides RB-s obviously).

Thanks in advance. 

sws and bd in first place i think. elemental summoner is also good if you are not going to dual-box cause is summoner, you can solo or play in groups aoe / toi 1b1, very versatile indeed. acts as a healer cause of infinite mana