Sign in to follow this  
NWD

PR suggestion

Pr pain of saggitarius  

35 members have voted

1. 1. do you think that it would be fair for phantom ranger to have pain of saggitarius?

• Yes.
    • I dont care
    • No, it would be op
    • No (other reason)

BCZ this skill works different on l2c omg, on C3 PR had pain of sagg but here Fatal Counter is replace to double shot so u dont need low HP to use it. omg.

there is no point of duscus /close.

​So why are you on constant low hp?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Xvk3QpX0M4

cuz it multiplicative 2k power ?

You tell everyone you dont need low hp for this skill because it works different. Then I see you running around in a movie doing ERXACTLY that.
Nice advise you been giving people. So pr is not bugged nice.

BCZ this skill works different on l2c omg, on C3 PR had pain of sagg but here Fatal Counter is replace to double shot so u dont need low HP to use it. omg.

You tell everyone you dont need low hp for this skill because it works different. Then I see you running around in a movie doing ERXACTLY that.

​I can inflict 2k power on full HP and 4k power on 60% hp understand? So you dont need low HP to use it. 

not in classic it works like: full HP = 0 power half hp = 1000 power 1%hp = 2000 power

​I can inflict 2k power on full HP and 4k power on 60% hp understand? So you dont need low HP to use it. 

not in classic it works like: full HP = 0 power half hp = 1000 power 1%hp = 2000 power

​Now thats a good explanation man. Then this skill is still pretty cool :D

Hello,

I want to know your opinion about matter that is strange to me. Phantom ranger, that is dependant on single target damage, has most magical skills and low life damage based fatal counter has no pain of saggitarius skill. Since pr has no aoe, least hp, and damage output is also not so superior to other archers - shouldn't atleast pr have pain of saggitarius so he could use fatal counter as superior skill? It had on retail, but they removed it on classic.

​I don't think the game should be changed because people are unhappy with their situation. If NcSoft thinks PR should have POS, they'll add it in the future.

Secondly whats pr strong side now, compared to other archers? I dont say i cant get low hp  for it. I say you cant use it like superior class skill, because without POS you need recharger box for farm (thats the main reason of this post - for example hawk can aoe and recharge his mana, mages who farm on low life based skills has body to mind or whatever that skill is called).. And in pvp.. Use it just in some very random moments when you are lucky to cast it after being hit.

Your logic...  Y i tried to get low hp... Couldnt make it... So fucking hard... Aaaa i need new skills to get low hp.. Thats exactly what happened :D

Why it would be op?

​You don't need recharger box, you need active recharge, like the game is suppose to be. 

Bishops dont have recharge and therefor, no one wants them in xp pt please add recharge !!!! :D lol

​This. This irony says it all.

Try to make a poll about that smartass 

​Private servers are not about democracy. Make polls in the NcSoft Forums and let the private servers have the game as it was released.

​This is not a C3 skill, it's a C5 one.

Sometimes it is best to adapt different things from original. As for this thing, i see that more of ppl here are conservatives, or just dont want to get bigger fatal counter crits in their asses :D