D3vilo

B Light Sets for PR

Hi all,

I want to know you opinion about best B grade leather sets for PR, for both PvE and PvP

1. Zubei Light (334 p.def): +4 Evasion

In my opinion waste of time

zubei.thumb.jpg.9118c279119bca2769bfb041

2. Avadon Light set (335 p.def): M. Def. +5.25% + Point at which a weight penalty is applied +5795

My fav atm ==> m.def boost for PvP and +5795 for shot carriage at PvE ;)

ava.thumb.jpg.1208992a8d110f481f90b3e304

3. Blue Wolf Light set (356 p.def): P. Def. +5.24%, Casting Spd. +15%, INT -2, MEN +3, WIT -1

Interesting due to p.def boost and +3 MEN (MP recovery)

bw.thumb.jpg.7a7d92c2802834fcd8b11083b88

4. Doom Light set (356 p.def): Breath Gauge increased, P. Atk. +2.7%, MP Regeneration +2.5%, STR -1, CON -2, DEX +3, Poision Resistance +20%

Atack boost but same time -1 STR, I'm not sure if my PR could hold another -2 CON ;) and DEX +3 is not so special in Classic

doom.thumb.jpg.3329ab66c13d6aef919d07efb

What about your opinion guys :> ?

Thx in advance ^^

PS sorry if I made any mistake in calculations, sets bonuses etc. I was using old school page

drake leather +6, not in a list, and its a best for all archers.....not any b grade gear .

​Drake will give you same m.def bonus as Avadon but without weight limit boost ;)  (which for PR could be useful).

drake leather +6, not in a list, and its a best for all archers.....not any b grade gear .

​Drake will give you same m.def bonus as Avadon but without weight limit boost ;)  (which for PR could be useful).

​ are you sure can make avadon light +6 as drake ?

Well its complicated. Since PR is very weak in therms of defense, if you like to play more defensivelly, I'd go for Blue Wolf. If you're more offensive, I'd go for Doom :)

• Like 1

I would consider for both pvp and pve Blue Wolf Heavy, It has more p.def than other light sets (you also save a lot of sp by not learning light armor mastery with it), + HP recovery, best offensive bonus too (+3 STR), and it takes out -2 DEX (the worst stat of figher classes in l2 classic), evasion (useless against skills, most common and effective way of dealing damage in L2C) and accuracy -2 (you will not notice that, and your skills are not affected). Oh, and also is the only B-grade set that gives you more speed  (+7). DEX doesn't give you speed in L2C.