Sign in to follow this  
shibb

Castle Siege Info

First off Great fights today Perkunas, ,

We are a bit confused life control towers and the teleport timer on castle. We had two life control towers down. And it the teleport timer seemed to still be instant. Where as I know on innovaclassic and other servers it increased the teleport timer 5 minutes per tower down.

Also is there a mp regen bonus for castles like clan halls? And is that active during a castle siege?

Siege was activated manually, so who knows what could going wrong. 

At the start it was announced that giran will be at 20:00 CET :D I was shocked. 

Many things are not like on Innova like HP of crystals, no exp loss and strong guards.

At least walls today were not onenuked D:

Last time was a recapture, so wall strength was halved after capture to provide a chance for a recapture. But I hope the gm's can shed a little light on the subject. As this is not official build, so knowing a few things like this are pretty big in scale.

Last time was a recapture, so wall strength was halved after capture to provide a chance for a recapture. But I hope the gm's can shed a little light on the subject. As this is not official build, so knowing a few things like this are pretty big in scale.

​first time castle walls was not reinforced. 

sry for delayed response but im fighting with my pc here cuz he doesnt like when video editing programs are open xD (wooden pcs ftw)

with update we will be making some adjustments to the life control towers way of working. as for now the plan is to have it every life control tower increasing spawn time for 1 minutes being that when all are down the 8 minutes spawn time applies. this should make it fair for both sides since it gives the attacker some advantage by breaking a cry without penalising so heavily the defenders if they manage to stop attackers from breaking all 4 crystals.

I agree i think that's fair, cause the attackers can do pretty much the same thing, just send cannonfodder unbuffed in over and over with hq. Did you get the chance to offer an idea if castle regen applys during siege?

sry for delayed response but im fighting with my pc here cuz he doesnt like when video editing programs are open xD (wooden pcs ftw)

with update we will be making some adjustments to the life control towers way of working. as for now the plan is to have it every life control tower increasing spawn time for 1 minutes being that when all are down the 8 minutes spawn time applies. this should make it fair for both sides since it gives the attacker some advantage by breaking a cry without penalising so heavily the defenders if they manage to stop attackers from breaking all 4 crystals.

First off Great fights today Perkunas, ,

We are a bit confused life control towers and the teleport timer on castle. We had two life control towers down. And it the teleport timer seemed to still be instant. Where as I know on innovaclassic and other servers it increased the teleport timer 5 minutes per tower down.

Also is there a mp regen bonus for castles like clan halls? And is that active during a castle siege?

​Yes castle buff & regen should work and it works during the sieges. 

There 3 control towers for resptime and one for traps. But they should have stats closer to Flags and not one hit dummy stats