Sign in to follow this  
datplays

1.5 drops

Did we occur smthing simillar to what happened on early 1.3 update? Higher drop?
Or it's classic feature?

I'm not happy seing top B weapons keys drop every train at AB and so on with chance 1/200
Also the fulldrops re very common.

AoBa blade hard to get in LoA now is 1/200 chance on AB on trains, it costed 1-1.2kk per key, now it gonna be sold at grocery.

now keys from deep LoA that were worth huge money re going to be sale in grocery worth nothing.

top B grade weps keys re now easier to get than C grade ones, bcoz noone farms there anymore. 

What feelings do u guys have?

Imho it kills market, ppl earn very high adena on farming and cant spend it nowhere bcoz they can easy drop keys to craft top B items. Noone anymore gonna buy keys.

In this circumstances if we talk about gearing Classic is not hardcore anymore. I remember on earliers chronicles like like C4-int it was harder to earn B grades

Did we occur smthing simillar to what happened on early 1.3 update? Higher drop?
Or it's classic feature?

I'm not happy seing top B weapons keys drop every train at AB and so on with chance 1/200
Also the fulldrops re very common.

AoBa blade hard to get in LoA now is 1/200 chance on AB on trains, it costed 1-1.2kk per key, now it gonna be sold at grocery.

now keys from deep LoA that were worth huge money re going to be sale in grocery worth nothing.

top B grade weps keys re now easier to get than C grade ones, bcoz noone farms there anymore. 

What feelings do u guys have?

Imho it kills market, ppl earn very high adena on faming and cant spend it nowhere bcoz they can easy drop keys to craft top B items. Noone anymore gonna buy keys.

In this circumstances if we talk about gearing Classic is not hardcore anymore. I remember on earliers chronicles like like C4-int it was harder to earn B grades

​Seems like someone's sitting over a big amount of B keys :D

If something, this is good for the market. I'm not willing to spend 1.2kk on doom plate armor temper or 3kk for a Top B weapon key. Now the prizes will be reasonable and the market will thrive.

I'm sorry if you are going to lower your prices...