Sign in to follow this  
Setzer

Make Sieges Great Again!

Dear Staff,

I hope this message finds you well. I’m writing to bring up a concern shared by a significant portion of our server's community regarding the current timing of the clan sieges.

As it stands, the sieges are scheduled for Sundays from 13:00-15:00 Brazilian time (18:00 UTC+2). While this time might be suitable for European players, it poses significant challenges for both the Brazilian and Asian communities, which together make up nearly 90% of our server's population.

For many Brazilian players, this timeframe coincides with family lunch gatherings, a deeply ingrained cultural tradition. This makes it difficult for us to fully participate in the sieges without compromising our social lives. Additionally, for our Asian counterparts, the sieges start around midnight and continue until the early hours of Monday morning, which is far from ideal, especially for those who have work or school commitments.

Given these circumstances, I kindly suggest that the siege time be adjusted earlier by 3 to 4 hours. This change would not only make it more convenient for the majority of the player base but would also likely increase overall participation in these key events. It’s worth noting that a similar adjustment was made on the Talkin Island server, and it was well-received by the community there.

I believe this change would contribute to a more inclusive and competitive environment on our server, ensuring that more players can participate in sieges without having to sacrifice important aspects of their personal lives.

Thank you for your consideration, and I hope we can come to a solution that benefits the entire community.

Best regards from the one that made the first siege video of Talking Island (and got a prize for it 😊)

Yours, 
Setzer

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Setzer said:

a concern shared by a significant portion of our server's community...

Brazilian and Asian communities, which together make up nearly 90% of our server's population...

These statements are make believe - where are you pulling them from?

Other than that nonsense everything else is reasonable. I'm sure even EU players wouldn't mind doing it earlier in the day

Well, for sure i would say that we dont have 30% european players. If there is, show me where they are, because there is none in any relevant event like Sieges and Bosses.

Nevertheless, the point is earlier Sieges would be better for almost everyone as you Said.

On 8/24/2024 at 7:38 AM, Setzer said:

Dear Staff,

I hope this message finds you well. I’m writing to bring up a concern shared by a significant portion of our server's community regarding the current timing of the clan sieges.

As it stands, the sieges are scheduled for Sundays from 13:00-15:00 Brazilian time (18:00 UTC+2). While this time might be suitable for European players, it poses significant challenges for both the Brazilian and Asian communities, which together make up nearly 90% of our server's population.

For many Brazilian players, this timeframe coincides with family lunch gatherings, a deeply ingrained cultural tradition. This makes it difficult for us to fully participate in the sieges without compromising our social lives. Additionally, for our Asian counterparts, the sieges start around midnight and continue until the early hours of Monday morning, which is far from ideal, especially for those who have work or school commitments.

Given these circumstances, I kindly suggest that the siege time be adjusted earlier by 3 to 4 hours. This change would not only make it more convenient for the majority of the player base but would also likely increase overall participation in these key events. It’s worth noting that a similar adjustment was made on the Talkin Island server, and it was well-received by the community there.

I believe this change would contribute to a more inclusive and competitive environment on our server, ensuring that more players can participate in sieges without having to sacrifice important aspects of their personal lives.

Thank you for your consideration, and I hope we can come to a solution that benefits the entire community.

Best regards from the one that made the first siege video of Talking Island (and got a prize for it 😊)

Yours, 
Setzer

Chinese players send their regards.

You look very handsome now!