Sign in to follow this  
KpeaTuB

Small suggestion of last udpate

Small suggestions

1) Increase the experience from champions of Ketra,  drop idea very nice, but... monsters have similar experience with shamans, but are very strong, even for group hunting
as a result, they are simply pacified with the help of PP or Bish and ignored, because the reward is not worthy of suffering.
And it is strange that the champion appears in 1 second, kills with 1 hit of the support, and you can't react to it instantly, 2 hours of game experience on him are lost...  don't offend the poor PP and Elders, who die 5 times in 3 hours and lose experience due to randomly appearing champions.

2) Make it possible to transfer and buy and sell Soldier's Badge. Its increase clan game farming+This develops the economy and opens new trades with ketra/varka on traiders in all game.

because when we farm as a clan, there is a random drop loot, the one who receives it cannot pass it on to another main player who wants to summon the boss, this is not entirely correct when it is impossible to collect 50 pieces for weeks on 9 characters... Clan farming implies random loot. Or at least increase the chance of a badge drop, because solo players farm it for weeks and cannot collect 50, they simply go back to silent valley.

3) The RB kill rates speak for themselves that the drop from RB and experience is weak... 2 live clan parties kill the boss and get 40kk experience each? with 100% experience scrolls, and for this people gather after work for more than an hour and farm badges for a week. It is easier for them to kill 50 green shamans and get the same experience, in a month of playing stage 3, only 29/200 bosses were killed.... It takes another 4-5 months to get a new stage.... There is no particular motivation to beat them, unfortunately, but the idea is very interesting, to unite randoms into clans and general play, small changes are needed because low experience on living people and a weak reward... This can be easily fixed with increased experience and make these events clan-based for gathering and motivating people to get more experience and battles and raise team spirit!!

These are just small suggestions from my observations of the last weeks of the game, add wishes or like the post, who agrees with me.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I agree on Ketra Champions. That is why I can not solo farm there. Sometimes the strong mobs are summoned from weak mobs with sudden surprise 🙂 

• Like 1

4)  It would be possible to add drop soldiers badge to drop from solo farming mobs near Goddard as antilope, buffalo simple. With less % rate drop x2. For chance to farm it solo clan member, to keep it and release in weekends clan farm together raids for example, as clan event.

On 9/18/2024 at 8:21 AM, KpeaTuB said:

4)  It would be possible to add drop soldiers badge to drop from solo farming mobs near Goddard as antilope, buffalo simple. With less % rate drop x2. For chance to farm it solo clan member, to keep it and release in weekends clan farm together raids for example, as clan event.

+1, I'd even go further adding the Strix daily quest badges to those mobs.

• Like 1