Sign in to follow this  
SOiL

Giran's Control Tower

I was on test server today towers 50 times weaker than should be. 40dmg and they losing hp (if you make hp bar longer) when they have to lose it with 2k dmg

and you want to kill it solo with gladi no buff axaxaxaxa

I see 500 simple hit, critical hit 2k. No buffs I got 1k p.atk, 10 dmg with 1k p.atk?

так ты сравнил офф сервер где людей в 10 раз больше играет и этот сервер. что там его бьёт 10 пачек, что здесь 1 пак, есть разница?

режьте хп кристаллам пропорционально количеству людей на серваках

​people there losing their crp and % when they die but here it jsut meat that keep running and hit it.

так ты сравнил офф сервер где людей в 10 раз больше играет и этот сервер. что там его бьёт 10 пачек, что здесь 1 пак, есть разница?

​people there losing their crp and % when they die but here it jsut meat that keep running and hit it.

​I too like to leave spaces at the end of my posts.

​I too like to leave spaces at the end of my posts.

​Where one see empty spaces other see possibilities :P

In art it's called monochromes and that kind of paintings is quite popular ;)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/matthew-israel/what-do-blank-paintings-m_b_5830618.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_on_White

тоже верно. так и гварды не 80 уровня.

Sign in to follow this