Sign in to follow this  
Vhailor

Archer CP more or less 40 Looking for battlebrothers!!!!

Hello gentlemen! 

We are a band of brothers looking for companions to complete our little group! We are dedicated EU players who used to play on Classic EU a few weeks ago. We are looking for mates that will share our playtime to build this CP. So I ll drop here informations about us and if you think this group might suit your taste, by all means, don't hesitate to leave a message : 

-We play from 20H00 to 01H00 GMT +1.
-We are a small group for now but our objective is to play competitive. 
-We have a glorious leader, and this CP won't be a democracy. Yes, we will be enslaved but don't worry, you'll soon love those shakles.
-Economy of the CP is communism style. We put everything together and the lead decide who get some money/stuff. Only the CP needs will be taken into account regarding how we spent our war treasure.

We are looking for the following classes : SWS/BISHOP/OL/EE. You might ask why an OL? Because we have a PP with Deathwhisper and Haste to compensate and the OL is far more interesting for PVP.

We are recruiting players before the class, because we want to play together for a long time and if we are a bunch of assholes, we don't want drama queens in our ranks! You have a nack for pvp? you like pirates? You're torturing birds and cats during your free time? We might have things in common!

If you are interested, don't hesitate to let your nickname on this post, or mail/pm Chrysaor or Nammi in game! 

• Like 2

You're torturing birds and cats during your free time? We might have things in common!

For real? pk on sight :))

• Like 1

Gentleman, allow me to update this post! I come with great news, we found our Bishop and our SWS! God has blessed our quest for carnage and blood with new socially awkward comrades! But we want more...
We are still looking for a sociopathic overlord and a vicious Elven Elder! If you think you can meet the requirements for this CP, don't hesitate to apply, Again, i'll repeat here we are looking for players, not classes. If a player with a strong will, seduced by my words, wants to make a new character to join us on this adventure, we are open to his application. We are aiming for the long term and we are patient. 

Hello, my apologies for taking so long to answer. We are building an archer CP so we are not really looking for daggers. Nonetheless, you can join us and play with us like some mates who are not in the CP do. For the moment, we are not really playing as a CP because we are still looking for players but even when we will play in full CP mode, we will switch the DD from time to time depending of circonstances (we all have issues.). Plus, we know that Archer CP sometime have one dagger as a DD. Give it a try if you wish, friend, but I can't promise you anything for now.

UP! We are still looking for members. SWS is again on the list. If you think you meet our requirement, I invite you to pm Nammi or myself, Chrysaor, or contact us by mail in game or in forum.