hi soz if there was another topic like that i was not sure but couldnt look every intch of this forum to find out!

this server says to be classic but many things arent classic at all and im sure u know that!

i would like to ask about dyes! why the max ++ stat u can add through a dye is +12 and not +5????

i have a SPH and i get r**ed on pve and pvp compared to others because u know a +5 WIT is a lot worse than a +12

i spent adena and set my dyes as follow: +4 int -5men +4 wit -5men  +1wit -2 men

and now imagine someone with +12 wit against me, the time i made 1 attack he does 2 and the int dye of mine is powerless compared to the dmg of 1 and 2-3 attacks per sec + the HUGE interupts i get (cancel magic) which make me unable to even do that 1 and only hit!

do u consinder at fix-change-rework (ing) the max dye +  soon later never? i dont wanna spend adena again to adjust my dyes and then again change the max + and spend even more adena for s**ts! 

thanks for reading!

its a shit everybody knows that,dyes +12 ...... but nobody gonna change  it.40 lvl spellsinger with 1.150 csp ....

• Like 1

l2 classic is not  a "l2 how it was 10 years ago chronicle"... classic is a "new chronicle" there for a lot of stuff will be diferent from what you think its correct cuz thats how it used to be long ago.. i advice you to google a bit about it before making any further mistakes. 

Latest update just came in about a week ago so i wouldnt expect any major changes in the near times.

l2 classic is not  a "l2 how it was 10 years ago chronicle"... classic is a "new chronicle" there for a lot of stuff will be diferent from what you think its correct cuz thats how it used to be long ago.. i advice you to google a bit about it before making any further mistakes. 

Latest update just came in about a week ago so i wouldnt expect any major changes in the near times.

​this is not new chronicle by any mean and bare in mind the official isnt the holy bible! this is a mutated chronicle a mix of God and c1? who knows! when u write classic server do u just copy the classic official one or u got the c1 features added to the new cool graphics of God chronicles? your opinion is to adjust my dyes because atm im mob lvl 5 izi!

when u write classic server do u just copy the classic official one or u got the c1 features added to the new cool graphics of God chronicles? 

​Our server is running on official classic files

when u write classic server do u just copy the classic official one or u got the c1 features added to the new cool graphics of God chronicles? 

​Our server is running on official classic files

​oki so ill only check the official's forum nothing to do here prolly >.>

​this is not new chronicle by any mean and bare in mind the official isnt the holy bible! this is a mutated chronicle a mix of God and c1? who knows! when u write classic server do u just copy the classic official one or u got the c1 features added to the new cool graphics of God chronicles? your opinion is to adjust my dyes because atm im mob lvl 5 izi!

​Thanks. I guffawed. xD