nageta

Free teleports

cause they added afterwards as they will improve the game as they did before:

c1-c2-c3-c4......star wars

as u said this is classic 2.0 feature, here we will start at 1.0

any of us here are asking for 3rd class or other skills like hide on daggers, ww on wc for example, cause that are 2.0 features

​What?

Still why against it. No one actually gave a good reason instead of saying its not classic like?

there's a reason why teleports have adena fees, and there's a reason why castles have taxes on town grocery/manor/teleporters.

i could understand if it was for OBT only, but keep it out of Live.

people that want easy mode gameplays should not be playing on a classic server. there's already plenty of mid-high rates p.servers out there.

do i have to draw you a fucking picture? for fuck sake.

yes please...  

If i remember correctly in some point of the game the tp was 50% cheaper.. after like 8pm.. do u guys know if that is a classic feature?

PS: sorry for bad englando.

For the live im against too , seriously its was not bad to walk a little remember old time , this is why we are there too so.

Keep the GK costs.

Oh you want free teleports :)) how sweet ;)

But this is x3 server right so mb lets make teleport price x2 ir mb even x3 :D

​I think in x3 server u can teleport freely if price is normal +economy will sufer 

In x3 mages will uze shots prety mutch freely... fighters will have hard time 

Better think how to fix this

• Like 1

If i remember correctly in some point of the game the tp was 50% cheaper.. after like 8pm.. do u guys know if that is a classic feature?

​That wasn't in any classic server only in some private servers.

No problemo. Me understando Spaniol. xD

​you sure? its a feature from retail, not from private servers.. iirc they added this around c5-interlude...

tps are 50% cheaper during weekdays prime time 

In the spirit of social/mutliplayer aspect of this game i wouch for limited starting towns teleportation.
 Just to get the party started ... literally. But no more. I'd also suggest the easiest implementation of this would probably be 1 or 2 free teleport tokens for new characters from the "gatekeeper's request" quest.

In the spirit of social/mutliplayer aspect of this game i wouch for limited starting towns teleportation.
 Just to get the party started ... literally. But no more. I'd also suggest the easiest implementation of this would probably be 1 or 2 free teleport tokens for new characters from the "gatekeeper's request" quest.

​That reminds me...didn't you used to get 12 Gatekeeper Tokens up until Goddess of Destruction? Instead of players abusing freely the free teleports they could be offered 12 tokens and use them wisely up until their 20's. After that you have no business in newbie villages nor you are considered a newbie yourself.

​That reminds me...didn't you used to get 12 Gatekeeper Tokens up until Goddess of Destruction? Instead of players abusing freely the free teleports they could be offered 12 tokens and use them wisely up until their 20's. After that you have no business in newbie villages nor you are considered a newbie yourself.

​+1

that's a good solution, so everybody could start with their friends and there wouldn't be a economy problem.

​you sure? its a feature from retail, not from private servers.. iirc they added this around c5-interlude...

tps are 50% cheaper during weekdays prime time 

​ok now anyone know if that 50%(only in prime time and weekends) is going to be a classic feature or not.

AND why not for the first.. idk 3 days give us the oportunity to tp free to other starting villages.. i think it is a good idea :D

50% cheaper prices... If u teleport from 1 city to another on the current rates (20x) you already spend all your adenas, so imagine it at 3x....

I think walking should be part of classic stile, but not at the point where u just cant teleport ever... 

Doing my lvl 35 class change quest, boy o boy am i having a good time walking. feeling nostalgic allready

from dion to Hv and back and then he seems to have forgotten his name, so lets walk back and do it again.... geez

250 - 300 k adena for teleports ( 2nd occupation ) . Is it too much for you? :D

​Per Quest. You have to do 3 quest. 

Maybe, in the 35-40 level should be a 50% discount on the gk.