Frintz

Leveling 40+

What would be the general path for leveling past 40 for mages?

I'm currently a sorcerer 44, and I have a SE 44.

At the moment I've been successful solo (with SE box) at Forest of Mirrors, and it seems to be the best place until 48 or so.

My question is what would be the next places after that, and for AOE, my cp tried EV AOE yesterday but the experience seemed really low, something around 1,5% per train on a 7-man party on level 44, is that normal?

If someone can bring ideas of where to solo/duo after forest of mirrors, or better AOE spots, that would be helpful.

If you want adena, i would recomend after 50+ Dragon valley, because of the enchants drops. About leveling, i think one of the best spots is top EV, but since i didnt played on 1.5 when i was on this lvl range, i maybe be mistaken, since forest of mirrors is very good for leveling 50+ too.

It depends how big your trains in EV were. FoM is a decent spot for solo/duo for a long time.

​You can also train the matriarchs if you have good MP support. At least as an AoEr you can train there alone (or duo) until 60 without issues.

PD: Just read you were a sorcerer, so your AoE wouldnt work bc of range issues -.-

If you play solo, you should stay on taik orc shaman until lvl 52,then leto lizardman shaman until lvl 58 or 59,its best exp overall. 

If you play in CP aoe, you can train on top monster of AI to lvl 49-50,then best spot is DV, there is many spot to grind 60,bridge, pillars, loa entrance. 

DV is hard if you dont have good CP or party. 

55+ you can try EV and 58+ AB,its easier. 

60+ only AB and LOA. 

If you want more info pm me, i played in mage CP in classic Europe server.