Sign in to follow this  
noflamenogamee

Vicious stance

Can you provide some proof?

Not to be a dick, but I find it hard to believe that the server has been up for 9+ months and no one has found out its bugged. 

LOL im playing with dag... always my all dagger skills hits much more with vicoius than without it. But normal critical dmg might not be that different ;)

Not to be a dick, but I find it hard to believe that the server has been up for 9+ months and no one has found out its bugged. 

​well, nobody found out bug with gladi as well, but i guess even if they did they wouldnt want to nerf their own class
about vicious stance its possible nobody found it out, daggers/archers have so low mp that after 5 skills they are out of it, so i dont wonder they dont want to use vicious stance that consume mana as hell

but i agree, u need to provide some proofs if u want it fixed

​well, nobody found out bug with gladi as well, but i guess even if they did they wouldnt want to nerf their own class
about vicious stance its possible nobody found it out, daggers/archers have so low mp that after 5 skills they are out of it, so i dont wonder they dont want to use vicious stance that consume mana as hell

​ It works here omg im the dag class. Close this stupid topic. 
I did lots of testings even on test serv...   Backstab DMG to NPC... 

20 skills in row : and summing average DMG.  (43 AW Vicious stance lv 7 166 crit dmg.) 

With Death whisper -                                341.45
With Death whisper + vicious stance -      478.15

• Like 1

​ It works here omg im the dag class. Close this stupid topic. 
I did lots of testings even on test serv...   Backstab DMG to NPC... 

20 skills in row : and summing average DMG.  (43 AW Vicious stance lv 7 166 crit dmg.) 

With Death whisper -                                341.45
With Death whisper + vicious stance -      478.15

​its fine, i am not saying its not working, i dont play dagger and its not worth it on archer, so idk, but if u say so

Sign in to follow this