Sign in to follow this  
Grace

partyrecall

Hate to break it to you bud but nobody is PRing from a level 60 group, they were PRing from the 73 group that lands every debuff 100% on those people.

• Like 2

from 70+ debufs on 60+ is 1 / 5 on 50+ 1/8 there is lots of bugs, so less enemy have more chance than +/- 3 lvl different, and all this enemy are 60-68, just no skill

Are you retarded? Are you saying any one who is 70+ trying to debuff somebody on 60+ is a 20% chance? Because I have fraps of 9v9ing you with some ES archers and your sleep landed 100% on level 65 players. 

from 70+ debufs on 60+ is 1 / 5 on 50+ 1/8 there is lots of bugs, so less enemy have more chance than +/- 3 lvl different, and all this enemy are 60-68, just no skill

​Also it's funny you talk about "no skill" when you couldn't even kill one of us in LoA when we were boxing BP SWS BD against a 63~ party at the time

Are you retarded? Are you saying any one who is 70+ trying to debuff somebody on 60+ is a 20% chance? Because I have fraps of 9v9ing you with some ES archers and your sleep landed 100% on level 65 players. 

​abaut what ES archer you speak ? all was ok then land rate was like you say 100 %, cose normal land rate is 80 % for sleep, when enemy is 10 lvl less, than yes it can be 90 % for sleep, from this all fight ppl like you start cry for admin, and someone change is, Sano know it cose he teleport to us and we show how now all debufs work, its on list for fix, so stop CRY LIKE NOOB cose admin know what is bug now with debufs, we have lots prove of skills and lots movi  when my OL 72 sleeping 55 pp and have 1 / 7 sleep and 1/9 feer, i dont know how abaut LOa with yours box, cose if you have so old info abaut debufs and other bugs i dont wana speak abaut some yours  box in pvp

if you say we cant kill yours box say time and place for pvp 9 v 9 you can invite random from all server, and we will see who have no skill

So a level 72+ CP is trying to fight a 65~ CP to show "skill" you realize we can't land a single debuff on you and you land all debuffs 95% chance right? clueless clown boasting about skill when you are carried by levels.

​abaut what ES archer you speak ? all was ok then land rate was like you say 100 %, cose normal land rate is 80 % for sleep, when enemy is 10 lvl less, than yes it can be 90 % for sleep, from this all fight ppl like you start cry for admin, and someone change is, Sano know it cose he teleport to us and we show how now all debufs work, its on list for fix, so stop CRY LIKE NOOB cose admin know what is bug now with debufs, we have lots prove of skills and lots movi  when my OL 72 sleeping 55 pp and have 1 / 7 sleep and 1/9 feer, i dont know how abaut LOa with yours box, cose if you have so old info abaut debufs and other bugs i dont wana speak abaut some yours  box in pvp

​PvP happened last Saturday bud, did you forget that fast or did we rape you too hard?

So a level 72+ CP is trying to fight a 65~ CP to show "skill" you realize we can't land a single debuff on you and you land all debuffs 95% chance right? clueless clown boasting about skill when you are carried by levels.

​read one more time abaut debufs. from 72 to 70 lvl debufs is 70 %, to 60 lvl 50 % to 50 lvl 30 %

​read one more time abaut debufs. from 72 to 70 lvl debufs is 70 %, to 60 lvl 50 % to 50 lvl 30 %

​That's pretty funny how you say that when you and xwarx could debuff/stun everybody at siege without a problem and our alliance is  52-65

​PvP happened last Saturday bud, did you forget that fast or did we rape you too hard?

​hmmm 6 cp from us  v 8-9 cp enemy + 8-9 cp other ally  ? when just one pt from us is 70+ other 60-65+

​hmmm 6 cp from us  v 8-9 cp enemy + 8-9 cp other ally  ? when just one pt from us is 70+ other 60-65+

LOL funny guy.

​That's pretty funny how you say that when you and xwarx could debuff/stun everybody at siege without a problem and our alliance is  52-65

​in next 5 topics your ppl will be 30+ like i see

​I'm talking about the 9v9 in LoA when you and fanaxx came with ES archers while we had mobs on us

​in next 5 topics your ppl will be 30+ like i see

​2/3 of our archer parties are literally 5x, awakendemon CP KILLS orfen that's how low level they are, you've seen them do it lol.

​I'm talking about the 9v9 in LoA when you and fanaxx came with ES archers while we had mobs on us

​ES have different play time than we, and we are not pvp together with tham, so we are not runing in loa with tham, and thay are to low lvl for pve or pve with us