Hev456

Soulshots/SpiritShots Price

For best classic expierence i suggest to increase spirit/soul>SHOT price 

First thing in mind to fix this is increasing SPIRIT ORE and Soul Ore price /or decrease crystal reward from cristalization crystal price increases shot prices rizes ez

But i think there is better solution and thats why there is this forum so go ahead ;)

If we dont do this there will be disbalance between Mages and Fighters obvios mages will be ahead even more then they are now in x1

no, just no.

there's no need to mess with the default prices, especially when in later patches it will be the Castle Lords deciding about the Tax rates of grocery items.

there's also a reason why the prices of the items are not the same in every town, and why some castles are harder to conquer than others.

no, just no.

there's no need to mess with the default prices, especially when in later patches it will be the Castle Lords deciding about the Tax rates of grocery items.

there's also a reason why the prices of the items are not the same in every town, and why some castles are harder to conquer than others.

​no castle sieges on classic 1.0

no, just no.

​no castle sieges on classic 1.0

He said on later patches...

wtf is wrong with ppl, so many trying to change things about the game lmao

how about wasting that time trying to find things to fix instead?

• Like 2

​I think most are just shocked about their gaining process because they never played prelude/c1 or c2 and just remember easy interlude rates

• Like 2

thats the problem.. you know how many comments ive got alrdy for doing the 2nd class change ?

If we got these bugs on live.. oh my so much drama.

I don´t wana even argue anymore about the drops.. since i dont know like nothing from classic.. but it seems odd to me that x X hp mobs dropping full items like 1x hp mobs dropping crafting parts.

EASY SOLUTION make ammount of crafed

spirit/soulshots 3x lower mana cost decreased 3x too 

So you dont need to mess with spirit/soulore price 

We get normal classic expierence shots cost 3x acording to rates

IF YOU DONT DO THIS THIS WILL BE EASY GAME Level CAP reached NOT 3times FASTER BUT 6TIMES FASTER 

+THis WILL BE NOT BALANCED CLASSIC THAT GAME IS ALOT ABOUT SHOTS if YOu played classic you will know

3x gold 3x XP +SHOTS U CAN FUCKING RUSH THROUGH WITH SHITY GARE WITHOUT CARRING ABOUT STUFF

IF YOU DONT DO THIS THIS WILL BE EASY GAME Level CAP reached NOT 3times FASTER BUT 6TIMES FASTER 

+THis WILL BE NOT BALANCED CLASSIC THAT GAME IS ALOT ABOUT SHOTS if YOu played classic you will know

3x gold 3x XP +SHOTS U CAN FUCKING RUSH THROUGH WITH SHITY GARE WITHOUT CARRING ABOUT STUFF

​ Its not possible to reach the lvl cap of 75 in classic 1.0....think before u write

Well there is no point leveling after level 60~~ And it will be done by hardcore players in few weeks in x3+cheapshots

Tell me how this is classic if you can teleport arround and uze shots without headache 

Well there is no point in reaching level 75.........

There will be no classic gameplay if u can solo lvlup with shots u give zero fucks about your gear bcs mobs cant get close to you

It will be standart lineage 2 What i want is gamestyle like in classic just 3 times faster bcs global is too hardcore for me

I AM 100% SURE IF U GET BONUS ADENA AFTER SOLO KILLING MOBS WITH SHOTS IT IS NOT CLASSIC IT IS FUCKING NORMAL

LINEAGE 2 THERE IS 65465465465 Servers LIKE THIS 

IN CLASSIC U ARE FORCED TO PLAY IN PARTY OR GROUP FIND FRIENDS COMMUNICATE TELL ME HOW YOU PLAY THIS WHEN U CAN DO STUFF SOLO 

Its beta. Price wont drop that fast when 3x rates are active. 

This won't be an issue on live at all, that's a promise (from the richest person on the live server). That said, there is no reason to alter ANYTHING in relation to this.

​He does have a point though, running around in lvl 30-35 areas with a longsword and soulshots is enough to keep you going. Shit gear + better rates + tons of soulshots makes the game easy. I remember prelude when it was tough to keep soulshots going in the beginning, until you had a higher toon bringing in the cash and you were mostly only using shots on your alts.

A big NO. 

Please, stop complaining about prices... let it be like every normal server.

I myself have problems with ss and cash at 20x :D. So no for your idea. There will be people who will rush to max no matter what, they have time and motivation to do this. I have neither, rising prices on ss will be more troublesome for normal player like me than them. Hardcores will hardcore anyway and u can do nothing to stop them. True story.

This won't be an issue on live at all, that's a promise (from the richest person on the live server). That said, there is no reason to alter ANYTHING in relation to this.

Uhm you prolly misunderstood me. I dont want anything changed ss related. Dss was always around 10a. At the start of the server prices will be higher but in the end even out at around 10a. 

Nope, just nope.

I'm totally against the mechanic changes of the game, Lineage2 Classic is what it is.

There's no need to change that.

And btw, for better classic experience I suggest x1 rates, changes the GUI to the old version of the game and so on.

LINEAGE 2 THERE IS 65465465465 Servers LIKE THIS 

IN CLASSIC U ARE FORCED TO PLAY IN PARTY OR GROUP FIND FRIENDS COMMUNICATE TELL ME HOW YOU PLAY THIS WHEN U CAN DO STUFF SOLO 

​then go play on retail, instead of crying here.

people are playing here mostly because RU/JP have language barriers + lag and it's not guaranteed either that an EU server will open.

many other people want to play here simply because the game is international and also because the rates are not retarded like on retail L2C.

good thing that at least the admins here have enough brain to understand that with 1/6 rates people will get bored and leave after not even 1 month. ask yourself why RU has merged all the L2C servers they had before.

and to be clear: if you have a single server with very low population due to shit rates, you're bound to close it soon or later since you can't keep it running for just 200~300 people, but i doubt that's what the admins, or anyone else around here, would want. that's why we got x3 on exp,sp and adena.

long story short: deal with it, or go play on retail.

Uhm you prolly misunderstood me. I dont want anything changed ss related. Dss was always around 10a. At the start of the server prices will be higher but in the end even out at around 10a. 

​I somehow screwed up my response yesterday. Anyways, with 3x, the price of SS/SPS/BSPS is going to be cheap. That said, if anyone has an issue with it, they should not be playing a dwarf.

10a for SSD is not out of the question. I personally expect it to go down possibly to 9a, and POSSIBLY to 8a. I don't have my calculations for SPS/BSPS anymore so won't be able to give their prices until it's closer to live and I actually feel like breaking down/re-analyzing things again.

Nope, just nope.

I'm totally against the mechanic changes of the game, Lineage2 Classic is what it is.

There's no need to change that.

And btw, for better classic experience I suggest x1 rates, changes the GUI to the old version of the game and so on.

​Well Classic is balanced for 0.7 Rates if you Do x3 without aditional balance It is totaly inbalanced game

Gameplay is going to be same as on c4 or c6 if you dont do anything just brutal x3 

OFc YOu know that classic adena rate is lower then it was  in  predule ?Bcs lineage 2 economy was fucked up 

I DONT KNOW YOU WANT CLASSIC 3TIMES FASTER SERVER OR  LINEAGE 2 c3 SERVER WITH CLASSIC INTERFACE/MOBS AND NERFED LEVEL ITEM CAP

Thats what we will get without shot price balance  mb not x3 but x2~~ would be reasonable people must be forced to play without shots thats the idea of classic

I myself have problems with ss and cash at 20x :D. So no for your idea. There will be people who will rush to max no matter what, they have time and motivation to do this. I have neither, rising prices on ss will be more troublesome for normal player like me than them. Hardcores will hardcore anyway and u can do nothing to stop them. True story.

I dont know thats unfixable :D