Hev456

Soulshots/SpiritShots Price

Nope, just nope.

I'm totally against the mechanic changes of the game, Lineage2 Classic is what it is.

There's no need to change that.

And btw, for better classic experience I suggest x1 rates, changes the GUI to the old version of the game and so on.

​Well Classic is balanced for 0.7 Rates if you Do x3 without aditional balance It is totaly inbalanced game

Gameplay is going to be same as on c4 or c6 if you dont do anything just brutal x3 

OFc YOu know that classic adena rate is lower then it was  in  predule ?Bcs lineage 2 economy was fucked up 

I DONT KNOW YOU WANT CLASSIC 3TIMES FASTER SERVER OR  LINEAGE 2 c3 SERVER WITH CLASSIC INTERFACE/MOBS AND NERFED LEVEL ITEM CAP

Thats what we will get without shot price balance  mb not x3 but x2~~ would be reasonable people must be forced to play without shots thats the idea of classic

​What im traying to say its that i want a balanced original game, not like prelude (as you mentioned), something stable and like the old days, c1,c2,c3,c4. Not something that seems to be like it with a brutal x3 rates.

Everyone is free to sell the shots at the price they want to, the problem is that with the x3 rates you can craft the ssd easily.

And yes, SS and BSS are luxury articles.

Nope, just nope.

I'm totally against the mechanic changes of the game, Lineage2 Classic is what it is.

And btw, for better classic experience I suggest x1 rates, changes the GUI to the old version of the game and so on.

​Well Classic is balanced for 0.7 Rates if you Do x3 without aditional balance It is totaly inbalanced game

Gameplay is going to be same as on c4 or c6 if you dont do anything just brutal x3 

OFc YOu know that classic adena rate is lower then it was  in  predule ?Bcs lineage 2 economy was fucked up 

I DONT KNOW YOU WANT CLASSIC 3TIMES FASTER SERVER OR  LINEAGE 2 c3 SERVER WITH CLASSIC INTERFACE/MOBS AND NERFED LEVEL ITEM CAP

Thats what we will get without shot price balance  mb not x3 but x2~~ would be reasonable people must be forced to play without shots thats the idea of classic

​+1

This!

Nope, just nope.

​U forget 1 important point.

there was a meet and greet with the admins/developers from korea classic and allot ppl complained about bots.

the devs said that the ecnomy just works because they included allot of bots in their adena rate decision.

without the bots the economy wouldnt work und just crash sooner or later.

Nope, just nope.

​U forget 1 important point.

there was a meet and greet with the admins/developers from korea classic and allot ppl complained about bots.

the devs said that the ecnomy just works because they included allot of bots in their adena rate decision.

without the bots the economy wouldnt work und just crash sooner or later.

​3x rates will result in ~5x more adena than you'd have on KR Classic. It won't be an issue at all until I start manipulating the market. But because I'm not a complete dick, I won't do that until B grade most likely.

What i am trying to say is 1 Of this

1,Decrease manufacture ammount of made shots (decrease mp cost for manufacture)

2.Increase ammount of requirement for manufacture of shots (crystals/ore)

3,Decrease ammount of crystal gained from crystalization.

4.Increase soul/spiritore price.

5,Increase everything a bit.(decrease manufacture ammount crystalization reward   /increase ammount of crystals needed/soul/spiritore price)

INCREASE SELLING PRICE FOR SHOTS IN SHOP.

THats options i came to dont know wich option is best but it must be done :(

I myself have problems with ss and cash at 20x :D. So no for your idea. There will be people who will rush to max no matter what, they have time and motivation to do this. I have neither, rising prices on ss will be more troublesome for normal player like me than them. Hardcores will hardcore anyway and u can do nothing to stop them. True story.

​+1 True story

​3x rates will result in ~5x more adena than you'd have on KR Classic. It won't be an issue at all until I start manipulating the market. But because I'm not a complete dick, I won't do that until B grade most likely.

O.o trashtalk

O.o trashtalk

​Meh, feel free to toss me a PM here ~4 weeks after the server goes live. The market follows basic economic principles -- it's not hard to take advantage of. It's basically the same method you'd use in RL, with the difference being that it's a lot easier in-game since we start out on an equal footing.

My goal is to be the first to hit 1bil adena. It's going to be a struggle, for sure. 100m will take long enough as it is. I'm not even sure if I can hit 1bil before 2.0 releases. But that's why we set goals. Shoot for the moon and the worst that happens is you land on top of the world, :).

I reaaaaaly dont get why clueless people want to change the game so badly, seriously.... leave the game as it is

I think the usless Spirit Shots, should be sold in every city, and add a Drugged effect on the char. just like GTA V. And let there be drugs on Lineage 2.

For a Legalized fucked up Game! ieeeeeeeeiiiB|