Sign in to follow this  
FredBaker

New Oldschool Player LF people !

Hi ! I'm downloading the game right now.. I start a topic here since I know how hard it is to find people ! Tried LOTS of private server lately .. couldn't find anything that I liked.. everything is to fast .. to much XP rate .. and then I found this server ! I hope i'll find people to play with .. I'm a experienced player starting on new server again ! I don't even know what class I'm gonna go for yet .. Looking forward for info .. tips .. clan .. anything !

• Like 2

Well, you could always tell people what will be your future class and all that stuff. You could also find a clan in game, but It's harder I think.

The XP rates here are fine, if you're used to these rates, you will love this server. 

You'll also find a lot of people to play with. Please, take in account that this server is almost (if not) 1 year old, so It's like 70%+ of the population is 50+ or something like that, I don't really know, I just threw the numbers at you but at least you have an idea. Anyway, is not that hard to find party for lvl 20 - 40. Good luck :) 

• Like 1

Well, you could always tell people what will be your future class and all that stuff. You could also find a clan in game, but It's harder I think.

The XP rates here are fine, if you're used to these rates, you will love this server. 

You'll also find a lot of people to play with. Please, take in account that this server is almost (if not) 1 year old, so It's like 70%+ of the population is 50+ or something like that, I don't really know, I just threw the numbers at you but at least you have an idea. Anyway, is not that hard to find party for lvl 20 - 40. Good luck :) 

​Maybe you can help me with these questions then .. is the buffer class usefull ? you know many private have buffers and it doesn't worth making any so i'm wondering about this.. I would play any support classes .. but i'm affraid to get stuck alone with the hardest character to solo :o you see what I mean ?

​Maybe you can help me with these questions then .. is the buffer class usefull ? you know many private have buffers and it doesn't worth making any so i'm wondering about this.. I would play any support classes .. but i'm affraid to get stuck alone with the hardest character to solo :o you see what I mean ?

​Yes, it's worth creating a buffer, there's no buffer here (there are scrolls which are expensive and it won't full buff you anyway, just some of them, not worth)

Most of the people box a SE or PP, because they are not as active as a Bishop or EE, but also I feel like people is always asking for a SE/PP. 

And yeah, I know what you mean and It will happen sometimes; you can find party and you are stuck for some hours. You have two options imo: Going to solo undead mobs or find a CP. Depending on the buffer you take, of course. SWS, BD, EE and WC are really needed I think

• Like 1

Nice thanks alot Africa for your time :) I will then start a warcryer ! so :

Warcryer Looking for Clan/CP

I have a mic and any VOIP (voice over ip ( teamspeak , ventrilo , discord etc. ))

Im from Canada I speak french and english

I'm 28 Years Old

Need more info ? feel free to ask ! :)

(Also , if you need any other type of support for your clan/cp let me know I play every lineage 2 support pretty much )

FredBaker, go for OL, thats what people need. 

Warcryer is not actual in classic.

​wait for 2.0 once wc gets greater fury :P

• Like 1